Chapter 9.

We're finally in the pharmacy it felt like it took forever, Seb helps me onto the counter he seems more nervous than me, " What do I need to clean and stitch it?"
" Find antiseptic wash or saline spray, I need pain killers and a stitching kit it should all be behind the counter."
" How do you know all this?" He asks whilst he's walking behind the counter looking for all the things.
" I use to work in a place like this not too long ago." " Why did you stop?" He brings all the things I need and places them next to me.
" Do you really want me to answer that?"
My leg feels like it's on fire sharp pains start shooting up it  making my whole body shiver.
" Seb I need you to go next door and some alcohol now, I can't take this pain much longer"
" I've got you pain killers take a few of them?"
" Now!" My voice is shaky and loud but I can't help it. Before I even have the chance to say any thing else he rushes out like a lost puppy. A few moments later he comes back with a bag full of drink " Vodka? Please tell me you brung vodka?"
" Of course I did I'm not stupid" He passes me the vodka out the bag and I take a big gulp " Do you not want to mix that?" I can feel the judgment already.
" I mean this in the nicest possible way, fuck off" I smile at him and he takes the bottle off me and takes a swig his face gives it all away he defiantly doesn't drink often.

" Come on we need to clean this before it gets infected" I open the pain killers and throw two back with the help of the vodka I nod my head letting him know I'm ready. He rolls my shorts up slightly I can't lie I feel slightly uncomfortable he moves his hand slowly up my leg and takes his belt off my thigh, with that follows all the pain it feels like I'm dying, the burning sensation gets hotter it feels like my leg is ablaze I clench my nails into my hand squeezing my eyes shut " Fuck" I mutter under my breath. Luckily the bleeding has stopped so he can clean it straight away " Izz I've never done this before are you sure?" His eyes are wide with fear his hands are shaking like there's been an earthquake his body is rigid, stiff almost? He looks worse than me.
" Just do it" I clench my jaw and tilt my head back I feel the pressure of him cleaning it, the heat of my leg spreads to the rest of my body, it feels alight it's like this for a few minutes every second becomes a little more tolerable. " It's clean, I think?" His hands are still shaking but he looks a little less tense " Do you know how to stitch?" I ask my breath hoarse and dry, whilst I'm waiting for his answer I take another drink of vodka not even feeling the heat of it hitting my throat this time. " I mean I stitched my mam a flower in year 6?" He let out a nervous laugh.
" That's good enough." I take another drink and he does too. " Fucking hell man" he mutters.

A few minutes later he's done tears are dripping down my face I can't even speak " I'm never jumping out a window again" I cry out.
" I'm sorry, I tried my best I really did" Considering the circumstances he did alright least it won't get infected, he walks closer to me and wipes the tears of my face and hugs me " Your a fucking prick, did you know that." I hug him back needing some sort of comfort and I'm pretty sure he does too. " I know" he whispers. I wrap my leg up my self and take a deep breathe and decide to push everything thats happened today to the back of my head, enough has happened as it is.

" It's seven o'clock already we'll have to stop off again I can't drive well in the dark, we can't go to a hotel again it's too risky they'll no doubt be looking for us. Well be taking ourselves to the slaughter"
" IKEA!"
" What about it?"
" Theres beds in ikea please I've always wanted to do it, I'm a cripple you can't say no. There's one not far from here we use to go once a year for mums birthday" Im literally begging him I don't beg.
" Fine only because your a cripple though"
This is probably the first time I've smiled all week " Hurry up let's go" He helps me down and I wrap my arm around him so he can help me walk he picks up the bag full of drinks and off we go to ikea. I'm defiantly a little drunk.

My leg might be pounding, my family might be dead, I may have just killed a man but my dream of sleeping in ikea has came true. Bad or good day? You tell me.