AM 1

Jungkook is a female in This story.

Jungkook's POV

I woke up by the sunlight and looked at the alarm and Got up immediately and did my morning routine, my son is already late for his college and I also have to go to work. I immediately went to his room and tried waking him up "Sweetie, wake up you are already late for college." I said "Mom~ 5 minutes more mmm." he said and snuggled into his pillow "JEON, Wakeup or else!" I threatened him and he immediately Sat up straight as I only call him Jeon when I am angry.

           Time skip

I was making breakfast for Me and my son when I felt pair of arms around my waist and I immediately knew it was my son. " Taejung,what's wrong son? why the sudden affection." I caressed his Face "nothing, I just wanted to tell you how lucky I am to have a mother like you, you're so brave to raise me up without a husband and Don't give a fuck about whether they talk shit about us." he kissed my temple. "And I am so lucky to have a son like you, who understands his mother and don't makes a fuss about the things you desire but I can't afford." I said with tears falling from my eyes I wiped my tears and smiled, "Now you won't have to worry about anything sweetie, I have an interview today, if I get the Job I will make sure to give you everything you deserve." Taejung took my hand and made me sit on one of the stool placed before the kitchen counter.
"My sweet mom, why would you go find a Job when I am here, I am your son and it is MY Duty  to earn money for this household, which I am already doing hm and in few months I will earn my degree which will allow me to do something bigger than just a part-time Job. I will provide us luxurious life" he embraced me.

Time skip in Taejung's college

TaeJungs POV

I wasn't paying attention to the lecture, I was just staring at my notebook but something else was goin in my mind, my Mother, she haven't celebrated her birthday since that day, she thinks her birthday is Bad-luck for us just because of that Bastard..... I want her to be happy on her birthday not only on her birthday, I want her to smile and be happy genuinely. I know she still loves that piece of shit who cheated on my mother and left us for a Gold-digger, I hate him so much and I will ruin that bitches life, also no-one deserves to live happily after giving her pain. I will make my mother the rightful Queen again!

 I will make my mother the rightful Queen again!