A.M 18

With the adults

The ladies were done with baking the cake. Jimin decided to go get dressed and Jungkook decided to go to her room to take some rest but before both of them could leave the kitchen, Jimin suddenly fainted. Luckily, Jungkookie caught her before she could touch the ground.

"Unnie- what happened to you. Unnie open your eyes" she tried to wake her up then she called the maid "Sophia help me carry her to the sofa and call Mr Min" Jungkookie tried to wake her up by throwing water sprinkle on Jimin's face.
"Madam Jeon. Sir Yoongi is not picking his phone" the maid known as Sophia informed worriedly.
"You try to wake her up I will call my son"

         At the restaurant

Ji-young and Taejung were done with their date (Yeah I have never been on a date so I am not romantic enough).

Suddenly, Taejung's phone started ringing "Mom's calling? at this time". "Maybe she is calling to inform you to go to my house" Ji-young said excitedly.
"Why would she tell me to go to your house" he asked confused "Silly, Don't you know from now on we will live together" Ji-young dropped a bomb "what..." before Taejung could complete his sentence a ringtone interrupted them but this time it was Ji-young's phone.

"Hello, Ma Jeon is everything alright" Ji-young asked
"Come to 'Kims Hospital' as soon as possible"

Meanwhile

"I told you to let me handle her and her boyfriend, Taehyung"
"Namjoon Hyung, why are you so worried its just a little wound" replied Taehyung

"Just a little wound? You were shot by that psychotic bitch's boyfriend!"

"Taejung, Ji-young. My kids you are finally here".
"How's mom now"
"We were worried for nothing. Your Mom's Pregnant" said Jungkookie
"WHAT"

"Namjoon hyung, do you hear that Voice? It sounds Just like me Kookie"
"Taehyung you are going cra- Taehyung stop you need rest" but he did not listened and went outside to find the owner of that Voice

"I found you" the three of them looked at the Man

Jungkookie and Taehyung looked at each other's eyes. Both of them started to tear up except Taejung and Ji-young. Taejung was angry looking at the man who betrayed his mother while Ji-young was confused and worried.

Taehyung brought his hand up to feel Jungkookie's face and caress softly " still as beautiful as ever" mumbled Tae

"Don't touch my mother with your filthy hands!" Yelled the angry son

"Tae stop it what are you saying Uncle Tae I am so sorry for my boyfriend's behavior" Ji-young apologized to her uncle

Taehyung then looked at them and said with a sad smile "You hate your father so much, huh"