A.M 23 last chapter

A lot of time has went by. Taejung and Min Ji-young got married. Jimin gave birth to a healthy Baby boy.

The newly wedded couple had went to Maldives for their honeymoon.

Taekook wanted to relive their memories so they went to Maldives too. Separately. No one knew where the younger couple would be going to spend their honeymoon, they were too shy to talk about it to the elder so they kept it as a secret.

"Are you sure?" "100%"
"I don't believe you. Literally everyone goes to Maldives for their honeymoon"
"Is that a bad thing" "No but for us yes!"
"How" "look Taehyung our son recently got married and I am sure they went to Maldives. Let's go to Vietnam instead. " Jungkookie whined. "Let's make a deal" offered Taehyung
"K" answered Jungkookie

"I bet that the kids will go to like Paris or something and you are sure they will be in Maldives. So if I am right you will have to do whatever I ask for a whole month and if you're right I will do whatever you say for a whole month. Deal?" Said Taehyung Confidently "Deal" answered Jungkookie with equal energy.

To make readers understand. The young couple got married and now they went to honeymoon without telling anyone where they would go they were too shy.
The elder couple Taekook want to go on a vacation too. Taehyung wants to go to Maldives as he wants to recreate their memories but Jungkook believe the younger couple would definitely be there and it would be embarrassing for both. Maldives is a common place for Honeymoon.

I have never been to Maldives but I know it's an Island so if I write something that's impossible to happen in there just forgive me for my lack of knowledge.

"Baby,are you ready?" Taehyung questioned as soon as he entered the room "Oh, yes I am to win the deal. Be prepared to lose hun" Jungkookie replied and gave a kiss on Taehyung's cheek before leaving the room.

"Oh ,I love her" Taehyung said to no one with love hearts in his eyes.

"I can't believe it we are finally married and are on our honeymoon" Min now Kim Ji-young said to her now husband Kim Taejung.

"Me neither Sweetie" replied Taejung "let's go out for a swim" "sure"

:
:
:
"Oh my GOD. Taehyung are you serious! I don't wanna wear this!!" Jungkookie exclaimed furiously "Why not" Taehyung raised his eyebrow "Because... What if Taejung sees us ... ME in such Vulgar clothes. Oh hell naw I don't wanna wear this in front of my son it would be embarrassing" Jungkookie stressed out.
Taehyung sighed for the nth time "Girl if you don't shut up and wear this bikini I'll ban Banana milk from Kim household" Taehyung threatened

"YOU CAN'T DO THAT TO THE BABY! You heartless monster" Jungkookie shouted in frustration "BABY? YOU ARE PREGNANT" Taehyung asked surprised "No, I am the baby. Aren't I your baby" Jungkookie cutely blinked her adorable doe eyes.

Time-skip

Taekook were ready to Jump in the water to swim when suddenly "Mom? Dad? What are you guys doing here" it was Taejung.
"Lord, this is embarrassing. I told you to go to Vietnam. I can't face my son. Look away Taejung do not lay your eyes on your mother's gorgeous figure" Jungkookie was blabbering.
Taehyung rolled his eyes with a boxy smile decorating his handsome face. His wife was being a cute mess right now.

"Mom. Why are you hiding behind Dad?" Taejung questioned confusedly.

"Uh ...... I am getting lice out of your Dad's head. Yeah"

All three of them looked at her weirdly while, Taehyung gave her an offended look.

"Wow. You have a gorgeous body. How did you get this smooth like butter skin?" It was Ji-young who notice her mother-in-law's curvy body.

"Do you wanna know my skin routine" questioned Jungkookie excitedly.

Ji-young whose eyes were still on that perfect figure nodded immediately.

Then Both ladies spend their honeymoon on shopping the products which makes your skin smooth like butter.

While the guys were drinking Coke "Dad, why did you come here. Now my wife is with my mother. I mean it's good to have a good bond with your daughter in law but I can't make love to you. You are my father" Taehyung smacked his sons head "Dude. I am your father and your mother is my wife do you think it is easy for me. We made a bet about where you will be for your honeymoon and I lost. Now, I will have to do whatever your mother will say for a whole month".

"KIM TAEHYUNG" "Yes, yes darling what happened"
"Look at this plate it's still dirty. Clean it properly. You have to do laundry too." Saying that Jungkookie left to Party with the Kids while looking like a Coca cola bottle in the red dress.

While Taehyung did house chores. and his final words in this book were "Tarap, Tarap, k iss dil sy aaha nikalti rehi. Essa kya gunnah kya k lut gaye" while tears were coming out of his eyes.

We lost internet in our area that's why I am late. Anyways this is the end of this book.