A.M 15

Next morning

The sun rays made Jimin toss and turn causing Yoongi to wakeup. He kissed Jimin's forehead before getting up from the bed to take bath and do his morning routine.

After 15 minutes he came back and saw Jimin was already up but in deep thoughts "what's wrong Baby? Did I hurt you last night" he asked worriedly "No, it's not that I was thinking random things" she replied.

" You sure, baby" he asked once again not believing her. "Yes, I am sure now carry me towards the bathroom you beast". She growled

    Time Skip ⏭ Breakfast time

Min Family was sitting on the dining table having breakfast.

Min Ji-young had a naughty idea in her naughty brain

"Mom what happened to your neck" Ji-young asked with her fake innocence. Jimin blushed and Yoongi choked on his saliva "There were mosquitos in our room last night the maid forgot to close the window" Jimin said while stuttering before giving water to her husband who was still choking on air.

"I guess the mosquito liked your taste that's why it didn't bit dad even one bite while your 'mosquito' bite is going towards your breast" Ji-young teased her mother.

"Ji-Young" Yoongi called her name sternly
"Yes Mosquito- I mean dad" Ji-young gave a sheepish smile.

"You don't have college today?" Yoongi gave a glare

"Dad it's the weekend" replied Ji-young.
"Jin unnie asked for you to help her. I already told the driver to leave you at the hospital. Go get ready" Jimin informed

(Jin is a doctor and Ji-young is doing pre-med as she also wants to be a doctor. Her helping her aunt Jin is counted as her training)

"Yoongi?" Jimin called him in a hushed tone "yes, darling?" Yoongi Questioned

"Can you do something for me" Jimin asked with her hopeful eyes.

       In Min Corp

"Mr Min I have already burdened you enough I can't-" before she can reply Mr Min cut her off "Please don't deny it's not just Jimin's wish. I also see my Sister in you ,well she wasn't my real sister but I consider her to be my own. So don't consider yourself a burden".

Mrs Jeon sighed "Ok, I will move in with you" she said making Mr Min smile like a fool.

(I somehow forgot to copy/paste the last part. 🤦🏻‍♀️)