AM 7

The party is over now and everyone went back home. Min Ji-young was being teased by her friends because she was blushing a lot and Ms. Jeon seemed to like her.

Min Ji-young arrived at her home it is a huge mansion "Good evening Madam" greeted one of the servants "Evening" Ji-young replied.
"Where are my parents?" Ji-young asked. "Madam and sir went out on a date they will come anytime soon" She nodded and went to her room.

She sat on her comfy bed and hugged her pillow while smiling shyly
Min Ji-young's mind 'He looked so handsome today' she stood and sat before her mirror and started brushing her hairs. Still smiling shyly thinking about what Ms Jeon said 'Oh, if I could I will make you my Daughter-in-law'

The door to her room knocked "Come in" Min Ji-young yelled telling whoever was knocking to come inside "Madam your parents have arrived and wish to see you" the maid let her know and left not before bowing as a sign of respect because if Min Ji-young is not respected Min Yoongi will  slice their throats he loves his daughter so much.

Min Ji-Young changed into her comfortable attire made her washing herself before and headed to the living area.
"Hi , Mom . Hi Dad" she greeted her parents and hugged her dad
"Hello sweetie" "Sup Princess" they greeted her back.
"So you went out on a date huh? You didn't forget to use protection right? I don't want any siblings! I wish - no I DEMAND to remain my Appa's favorite"

Everyone laughed at her cuteness "So how was the party honey" said Jimin "The party was cool but Taejung's mom was cooler she is sooo nice" "Haha, So you got a nice mother-in-law huh" Yoongi Joked knowing how much In love is Min Ji-young with Taejung

"Can you both stop ! Min Ji-young is only going to Marry Taehyung's Son and only Kim Jungkookie's will be my daughter's mother in law"

"Baby" Yoongi said in a warning tone giving Jimin a glare indicating her to shut up

"No! I will only Marry Taejung and Ms Jeon will be my mother-in-law she seems to like me anyway" Min Ji-young raised her voice a little

"Min JI- YOUNG! KEEP YOUR TONE DOWN!" Jimin shouted and then sighed "look sweetheart I am your mother I would choose the best for you! I get it you love your classmate but he doesn't have a settled Job even he doesn't have money he can't makes you happy sweetie but Once Taehyung finds his Wife and Son we will get you two engaged" She caressed Ji-young's cheek softly.

Ji-young harshly removed Jimin's hand from her cheek "Don't Touch me!"
Jimin flinched back a little hurt "if I wasn't in-love with Taejung I would've made Ms Jeon marry dad she would've treated me better than my OWN FUCKING MOTHER!"

"Min Ji-Young ! You are talking to your mother" Yoongi growled at his daughter.

"No, Dad . A mother would much rather care about her child's feelings than her Bestfriend's! Oh and she wouldn't be a Gold Digging Bitch I wonder if She married you because of your wealth"

That's it . Yoongi couldn't take it anymore he slapped Min Ji-Young very harshly.

"D-dad-" "SHUT UP! I've spoilt you too much . You have no respect at all for your mother. Do you think Ms Jeon would like to marry you to her son if she knew how you treat YOUR OWN MOTHER" Yoongi angrily rubbed his forehead

"Go to your Room" Min Ji-young ran to her room and locked the door.