AM 8

Yoongi turned around when he heard sniffles "and you why are you crying? There's no point in crying now! I warned you multiple times to stop forcing my daughter into marrying Taehyung's son! We don't even know if he is coming back or not"

"Babe-" Jimin tried to say something "You really want money from your son-in-law but not your - No MY daughter's happiness"

"What do you mean YOUR daughter she is also my daughter I gave BIRTH to her I am her Mother," Jimin said in a very hurtful tone

"Just because you gave birth to her doesn't mean you are her mother! You do love money don't you."

It's been weeks since neither Ji-young nor Yoongi had spoken to Jimin. Jimin has been crying a lot Lately. Jimin was in their shared room which they don't share anymore. She was holding their wedding picture "Please talk to me I can't handle this pain anymore"

Yoongi was at his work while Ji-young is at school. There was horn sound outside Jimin immediately ran down to greet Yoongi as she recognized the horn sound of the car.

As soon as Yoongi saw Jimin he ignored her and went to freshen up in the guest room's attached bathroom. Jimin decided to make food for him , she served him as soon as he sat on the table .

"Here, I made your favorite" Jimin was expectantly looking at Yoongi's reaction since she rarely makes food herself

"Oh my gawd ! What is this so disgusting!
Nancy, Pass me the water" Yoongi made a disgusted face, Jimin looked down and ran in her room embarrassed

As soon as Jimin left he sighed Yoongi immediately grabbed the bowl again and starting eating happily

Meanwhile in Jeon Household

Jungkook was going somewhere , Taejung was in college.
Jungkookie reached in-front of the huge building she sighed before going inside.