A.M 21

Taehyung was drugged, was taken advantage of and was manipulated into thinking that he raped the girl causing her to get pregnant. Which was why he didn't tried to find his wife and Son at that time because he was so ashamed of himself and constantly thought he might hurt them too.

Later on, Jinie found out that the girl was never pregnant. She already knew that Taehyung wouldn't do such a disgusting thing even if he lost consciousness because he is a respectable man who does not see women as objects.

Jinie found out when she did the checkups on her but didn't said anything to the girl. She confronted the doctor who announced her pregnant only to find out the girl has also threatened the doctor.

Jinie told everything to Namjoon who then told everything to Taehyung since then they were trying to find proofs against the girl as well as finding Jungkookie and Taejung.

That day, when he was shot and met his family at the hospital, he found out that the girl was not just a gold digger but she was involved in human trafficking she was one of those who kidnaps little girls and sell them to pedophiles for money. Her and her boyfriend were the most wanted criminals so he was helping the Police when the girl's boyfriend shot him right on his chest very close to his heart causing him to faint immediately.

The SHO who was Namjoons friend told him to take Taehyung to the hospital ASAP.

Finally, the criminals were caught and all those little girls who were ready to be shipped were safely returned to home in their mothers arms.

"Don't feel guilty of yourself Taehyung, I might have lost our supposed to be daughter because of a heart attack but you saved the life of those little girls.if it weren't for you they probably would have lived a miserable life" Jungkookie was comforting Taehyung .

"I am so sorry dad, I thought badly of you" Taejung was so shocked after hearing all of those things.
"I probably would have done the same, Ji-young was right I am too stubborn"

The three of them all got into a family hug.

         Time Skips

"Let's go and pack your bags, we are leaving soon" announced Taehyung.

"What, where,who" Jimin said in Shock
"I am taking them back to where they belong and that's the Kim Mansion" replied Taehyung

" Can't we all live together at least till I give birth" Jimin pleaded

"Jiminie did your pregnancy made you lose your memory too? I never experienced this with Jungkookie. Did you forget that one of my mansions is right beside yours"