Sat Nov 14 2020

You can't be anyone's everything

co-star

What does that mean us, humans? Do we give a part of our life to someone else? That we believe they are worth that amount of love and loyalty. Long time I felt like this wasn't true. This only happens in the movie, which makes you have to climax with emotion. The only movie I saw that didn't have a happy ending was the 2004 movie The Butterfly Effect, starring Ashton Kutch. He tried so hard to protect his loved one every time he jumped to fix something. It would break the timeline and have a different end. Until he made the most significant sacrifice, which was to make his first love move in with her mother, who lived far away. Instead of staying with her abusive Father, that would've destroyed her and her brother's life forever. That movie just came to mind after reading this quote in the morning. I had someone I valued that same amount of love and held on a pedestal. Even when we had our highs and downs. I kept them on that high tower for them to know that they were my everything. Even now, a part of me says they still have that part of me. Remembering their laughter when they were trying to cheer me up or holding me from my demons.........