2020 Tues Sep 22

Don't downplay your brilliance.

- CO-STAR

What does that mean to you? 

When you want to put your idea out to a group but can't because you second guess yourself—believing that your idea is stupid but when someone else says the same idea.  Then you know that you messed up. Making it a horrible memory of you second-guessing yourself of what-if moments that could've happened in different ways. Yet again, we forget how brilliance we are and brave to speak up to fight for what we want. Not to be scared of our thoughts but to express them with everything we got. Show the world that you are worth every dime and time for you. You can stand out and be brave to speak your mind to whoever tries to push you down. Never let yourself downplay your brilliance because you are unique and gorgeous; that is nothing like someone else in this world. You don't believe it, but there is no one like your personality. Maybe your face is on someone else body, but they can't steal your ideas. That's the unique part of us humans that we can have the same look but different brains with unique ideas to shout out to this world we are on. 

So take this in and believe in your brilliance and never cheat yourself from the true you that you built.

- N.M 15:16 SEP 22