23. Hope our kids take after me!

Oh.

My.

Gosh.

Guys, I just want to send virtual hugs to you all rn!!! It's almost over!!! 3 more days!!! I honestly enjoyed writing this so, I'm going to ask you a question...

Comment here if you think after Unlocked comes out I go back to just reading --->

Comment here if after Unlocked I should just continue writing oneshots (probs in a separate book which is sad because we're soooo close to 1k)------>

Comment here if after Unlocked I should write a human high school AU (ships still undecided)------>

NOW HUGS FOR ALL!!! *reaches through the screen and hugs everyone*

Like I said, we're so close to 1k, and there's no way I'm at 1000 views with only the 4 viewers who actually comment. (Luv you guys 😉) Please actually tell me which one you want me to do (it is my final decision, but I would love to hear your opinion), wherever you want. Idc if it's at the bottom, on the line, or even a DM, just plz tell me. 

I feel like 99% of us will appreciate this ship...

(In the same universe as the last oneshot.)

OKAY!!! N O W the oneshot!!!

Every.

Single.

Day.

Keefe Sencen pranked me every day. He styled his hair for 2 hours every morning. Played this game called 'Make Foster Blush' 24/7. And it was so fricking annoying. And that was what I was ranting to Biana currently about. 

"OMIGOD Biana! He never stops! I swear, Keefe Sencen is the most annoying man on this planet!"

"...Sophie, you do realize that he's your husband?"

"Yes and I love him dearly for that," I said without hesitation, "But every single day Biana!!! I don't get how anyone stands him!!!"

"Again, Sophie. You've lived with him for 5 years."

"STILL ANNOYING!!!"

I heard Keefe shout from the washroom, which made his voice echo, "DON'T FORGET I'M HANDSOME, HILARIOUS, HANDSOME, AWESOME, HANDSOM-"

I rolled my eyes at my imparter that Biana's face was on, "This is what I mean," I whisper hissed.

Biana smirked at me, "But do you think he's wrong?"

"...No," I grumbled.

💛😤❤️💛😤❤️💛😤❤️💛😤❤️💛😤❤️💛😤❤️😤💛

"Foster!" She kept on running.

"Why are you smirking you-you little cheater!" I shouted after her, trying to catch up. 

One of the many benefits of being tall when your wife is really short? 

Running way faster than her.

I tackled her to the ground. "Why did you cheat?" I asked, the betrayal leaking into my voice.

Sophie just laughed from under my arms, "Dear gods Keefe. It's only Monopoly!"

I fake pouted. "But who just robs a Monopoly bank?"

She pecked me on the lips, smiling. "Me." 

She then rolled away, walking back to where Biana and Dex were sitting. Conversing with our friends, laughing her head off, having no care in the world...

It never ceased to amaze me how gorgeous she was without ever knowing it. 

💛😤❤️💛😤❤️💛😤❤️💛😤❤️💛😤❤️💛😤❤️😤💛

"Keefe, how did you manage to make such a mess?!?!? I left for 5 minutes!"

"I wanted mallowmelt!"

"You don't bake mallowmelt at 700 degrees Fahrenheit!"

He grumbled as we both tried our best to scrape the exploded mixture off the walls. We went around the house, cleaning up the entirety of it. Or at least we tried to. Keefe managed to get the failure of a baked good EVERYWHERE, including our bedroom that happened to be all the way across the house. 

We stayed up late, finally getting the job done, and baking some successful mallowmelt. 

Keefe wrinkled his nose as we lay down to sleep, "It still smells like mallowmelt in here. I really can't cook..."

I took a deep breath, smiling and gazing into his ice-blue eyes, "Guess we're gonna hope our kid takes after me then."

Keefe looked up at me in bewilderment and confusion, "What do you mean?" He whispered in disbelief.

I lowered my voice so if our house were occupied, only Keefe would be able to hear me.

"I'm pregnant."

💛😤❤️💛😤❤️💛😤❤️💛😤❤️💛😤❤️💛😤❤️😤💛

The end. 

No, I'm actually serious this time lol. Sorry it's short and not my best work, it's just getting late here, and I want to go to sleep AND still have time to read. 

Ciao bellas, bellinos, and all those genderqueer-os!