Chapter 28

"Where is Ladybug and Chat Noir?"

"Hiding under the table from Queen Bee."

"Rena Rouge, can you get off Carapace's back, you're going to break something."

Juliette and Spencer rounded up the five pint sized heroes, trying desperately to keep their superhero inspired outfits from getting ruined before they could walk down the catwalk. Tonight was the launch of Audrey Bourgeois' Style Queen Spring Edition and all the featured collections were going to be presented. While it was the perfect opportunity to showcase the new collection, and for Marinette to network with other designers, organising a group of over enthusiastic youngsters was proving more challenging than Spencer had bargained for. Who recommended this agency again? Oh right, he did...

"Need a hand from an old pro." Alya asked as her and Nino entered the backstage area.

"Alya." Marinette called out, rushing over to hug her best friend. "I'm so glad you made it in time. I wish we could have come to the airport to meet you."

"No worries girl, I can see you had your hands full here. Besides, I needed a bit of catch up time with my amazing boyfriend here." She gave Nino a wink and a smirk, leaving Nino a grinning pile of goo before turning back to her best friend. "Just look at you with that adorable little bump. Have you felt any movement yet?"

"I have, a little. Well, it feels more like little flutters but it's still amazing. I still can't believe there is a real little person in there. Did you hear Luka and Kagami found out they are having a little girl?"

"Yes, Nino told me. I think it's so cute that baby Agreste and baby Couffaine will grow up as little playmates." Adrien made his way over to the group, giving Alya a hug and a fist bump with Nino.

"Maybe one day they will be joined by a baby Lahiffe?" Alya scoffed but Marinette swore she saw both Alya and Nino blushing. "Princess, I think Spencer and Juliette might need some help. They are both a little out of their depth with the mini me's over there." He indicated with his thumb over his shoulder. Everyone looked over to see Spencer frantically trying to pull Carapace off Ladybug while Chat Noir crawled along the ground on his hands and knees under a chair.

"Leave this up to the experts." Alya said, cracking her fingers. "Come on Nino." She looped her arm onto her boyfriends and walked over to where Spencer had surrendered to a very fierce looking mini Queen Bee.

"Adrikins!" Speaking of Queen Bee... "This is utterly ridiculous." Chloé announced, kissing his cheek before also doing the same for Marinette. "Felix said he would pick me up from the hotel, then he tells me he would meet me here and I still can't find him anywhere. On top of that I just ran into that creepy Silingardi here and that atrocious line he calls "wearable art". Honestly, I don't know what mother was thinking showcasing his deranged range." She flicked her hair and leaned in, lowering her voice. "I hear on the grapevine that his new young model and him are not exactly platonic in their relations if you know what I mean." She said folding her arms. "It's disgusting, utterly disgusting. The man must be over forty at least."

"Who's forty?" Felix asked as he slipped an arm around Chloé's waist and tried to kiss her cheek. The socialite gave him a shove, pushing him off herself.

"Don't you touch me Felix, I'm mad at you." She screeched with fists by her sides.

"What? What did I do now?" Asked a bewildered Felix looking at his cousin for some kind of support. Adrien just shrugged.

"You stood me up you preppy twat." Chloé scolded. Felix furrowed his eyebrows at her.

"What are you talking about Chlo? I said I was coming and I'm here." He said, exasperated. Chloé leaned in and took a sniff of his face and hair causing Felix to stiffen with a guilty expression.