Twenty-Two

April's 834th Letter.

Ages:

April: 26

Liam: 27

Dear Fiancee, (Yeah, okay, that's a bit weird!)

New York is just as beautiful as I remember it. I just love winter in the city. The snow fluttering down, the busyness, the horse carriages, the tinkling of bells everywhere you go. The only thing missing is you.

Yeah, yeah, I know. I'm in New York for business. And you're with Andy. Doing who knows what. Oh God. I just thought about that fact. You're with Andy. I should have warned all the neighbors to keep an eye out on the house. Please don't burn down anything or break any limbs? I'd appreciate it greatly. Make sure you tell Andy he better keep my soon-to-be husband in good shape. I'd hate to marry half a Liam.

Oh, happy two month anniversary since we got engaged, by the way. Just kidding. I'm not going to be that girl who's obsessed with anniversaries. But I expect a diamond ring in the mail.. Kidding! Again. :)

Something about New York just makes me feel like a kid again. Anna and I walked around 42nd street, and it was so much fun. I swear that girl is my twin. She ran through Macy's screaming Elf lines. Especially when she saw Santa. "I KNOW HIM!"

I miss you, though. We should, theoretically, be used to being separated for such long periods of times. But even if it's just for a day, I can feel your absence. Makes me wonder how we went seven months without each other.

Mum has decided that she's going to help plan the wedding. Her and Brendan have been texting me twenty-four/seven with ideas. So beware, there are going to be duct tape decorations everywhere!

Anyways, I better go. Anna has been pestering me about visiting Central Park before we leave for LA tomorrow. Busy, busy!

I really miss you, I'll be home soon. 

Give kisses to Peaches, I miss that little ball of fur. 

Tell everyone I say hello! 

April xx

PS, I love you Fiancee! ;)

~~

A/N, just a head's up.. 1DOnlyYou --> MyHeartsMistake. New username :)