Eighteen

April's 510th Letter

Ages

Liam: 22

April: 21

Liam,

It's about time I finally moved out here, considering I've been spending more than half my time here, anyways. It'll be nice to live near each other for the first time in about fifteen years! 

Harry is kind. He always listens and is there for me. But I'm holding him back and he realizes it too. I think he's scared to break up with me because of what happened with you. But this can't go on anymore. The time we've had together has been amazing, but it's time he was free of the burdens I come with. By the time you get this letter, it'll probably already have happened. 

So from what I've heard, One Direction has a new album coming out soon. Glad your break is over, I've missed hearing you guys! Still can't believe Lou's married. He's a lucky lad to have gotten Juliet. That's definitely going to be quite interesting in itself.

Thank you, Liam. Thank you for eventually explaining why you broke it off. Thanks for not completing giving up. Thank you for still being my friend. 

Hope I totally didn't screw up everything with you, Harry, or any one else for that matter. My life has been a complete mess lately, hasn't it? 

Talk soon.

April xx

PS, I love you.