A drunk kid

* a lovely time skip from your lazy author*

Several days go by with nothing to be found except for a couple more notes. I already took my entrance exam and guess what, I got in. All Might still can't show his face outside without being swarmed by angry citizens so he has to stay in his weakened form when we go out to look for Deku.

" Ugh why hasn't he left anything else for us? He obviously knows we are looking and is toying with us. All we have is a few measly notes." I slump down into the ground, my back resting against the wall of an old looking bar.

" Maybe he doesn't want to be found?"

" Ya don't say." Sarcasm laced in my voice. A young kid just walked into the bar. Why would a kid go into a bar.

" Hey aren't you a little young?" All Might asked the kid. The kid just flipped him off, I like his attitude. He looks a little familiar though.

" Hey Old Man," he turned towards me, " let's go in and check the place out. That kid looks familiar but I don't know why." He nodded to me. In we go.

Deku

" They may come in though so be careful of what you say. Call me Hide. I'll call Shigiraki Yukio, and Giri you are Satoshi." I whispered. The door opened just as Giri handed me a drink.

" Ah some new customers. What may I get for you?" Bakugou sat beside me and All Might on his other side. Shigiraki saw how I tensed up and sent me a look that said not now.

" Surprise us. It's my boy's first time and I want it to be a surprise." I let out an inhuman sound. This is definitely not his first time.

" Got a problem with that?" Bakugou snapped at me. " I don't see your dad treating you to anything." Oof trying to be a big man.

" Nah instead I'm celebrating the anniversary of his death with his favorite beverage." It is true. Now if he remembers that my dad did die on this day my cover may be blown.

" How'd he die?" Insensitive.

" Don't make Hide..." I stopped Shigiraki.

" It's fine Yukio. I'll tell them. You both know the great symbol of peace right." I saw All Might tense up at how I said his name with such hate. They both nodded. " Well my Dad worked with a group of five to six male vigilante workers. They called themselves the..."

" The Unlucky Few."

" Ah so you know them? Well then you know how they were attacked by a villain the day of the vinegar incident. Well because The Great Symbol of Peace was too busy swimming in vinegar they all died. No other hero was around cause they were all dealing with other villains. Quite frankly I think he deserves what he deserves what's happening. The rest of the heroes deserve a little heat too." I take a sip of my drink and Giri hands the other two drinks.

" I'm sorry about what happened to your father. The guy I called my second father also died that day." So he does have a heart.

" Oh well, I am celebrating the life he had before hand. Leave the mourning to the widow." Mom is probably clutching the old photo album right now. It's been several years since that day. " Hey Satoshi line em up. Let's see how this boy can handle his alcohol. If that's alright with his father that is?"

" Eh don't let my old man stop us. I now know why you looked familiar. You were at The Unlucky Funeral. Come on Satoshi." Heh too easy.

" But Bakugou you start UA tomorrow."

" Whatever. I'll just eat the Hangover Breakfast and call it good." Ah the Hangover Breakfast. I remember it well. I'm not exactly a goody goody. Kurogiri filled six shot glasses each for us.

" Loser pays." He says with confidence.

" You're on." He'll be down by round five.

Called it. He hasn't built up the tolerance I have in the past few days. Now he's crying over me. He always did become truthful when drunk.

" And den he went and 'one it. I didn't mean for 'in to take it seriously." I had to act like I was seriously concerned. All Might also got a little tipsy. " And now me and All Might, who apparently also is a cause for Izuku's attempted suicide, are working for the police to find 'im. I just want to apologise.

You know for a second, when I saw you come in, I thought you might be him. I can't believe I was so stupid. How can I become a hero if I can't even find the only one who ever understood me." Now he's bawling. If I wasn't so determined to make him feel pain I'd come out and tell the truth but naw. The only thing I can do is comfort him and act like someone else.