One

⚠️ WARNING this chapter has suicidal thoughts and actions. Proceed with caution.⚠️

    " Just pray you'll have a quirk in your next life and take a swan dive off the roof of the building." That idiot! You can't just go around telling people to kill themselves. What if I really jumped. What would he do then?

    I was walking along the road and a sludge villain appeared in front of me. He started talking about a hero in town and how he was going to use me as a skin suit. I could barely breathe as he started to force his way into my body. As I was giving up hope I heard the words that I never thought I would hear in person.

    " Have no fear, you are safe. Now that I am here, that is." All Might, the number one hero, my idol, was here to save me. I blacked out as he Texas Smashed the sludge villain.

Time Skip to the rooftop scene.

    " That wasn't a smart move there. Bang on the door for a while and someone will let you in. Now I have to go." All Might said. I must admit, it was stupid of me to grab onto him when he was taking off.

    " Wait um..." I need my question answered

    " No."

    " Even if I don't have a quirk can I become a hero? Can someone without a quirk become someone like you?" He stopped before he jumped. Becoming a hero hasn't been my goal for a long time but sometimes,like now, the thought crosses my mind.

    " You want to be a hero without a quirk. Kid, in the world of quirks you can't possibly be a hero. You nearly died a few minutes ago. There are villains with quirks that can kill you in an instant. Just give up on your dream and go home."

    Give up on your dream and go home. Those were the last words he said to me before he leaped into the air to take the villain to the police department. Maybe they are right. This is no world for a quirk less boy like me.

     Maybe i should just take his advice and jump. It would be a quick death. A fall from this hight has low chances of survival so there is a good chance that the attempt will end in success.

    I look over the edge. The traffic of pedestrians is low at this time so I also won't hurt anyone if I did jump. I'm not going to lie either. This isn't the first time I've thought of ending it all. If I'm going to go through with it this time I need to do it now when the chances of failure is low.

    I step into the ledge and look down again. Well here goes nothing.

    " Goodbye quirkless life." Is the last words I say before I lean forward. I close my eyes as I begin to fall. I feel the wind hit my face as gravity pulls me down. The last thing I feel is my bones breaking as I hit the pavement below. I've finally done it. I've finally escaped.