call

Dabi

    I wait for the phone to be handed over to my little brother. This is the first time I have talked to any of them in so long. I'm a little worried.

    " TOGA STOP CHASING PEOPLE. YOU CANT JUST STAB THEM WITHOUT PERMISSION. She is such a psychopath."

    " Not the words I expected to here when talking to the dead for the first time. My ear is now broken too."

    " Sorry. I'm surrounded by psychopaths at the moment." He sounds so bored. I'm nervous yet he is bored.

    " What'd you expect from a group of villans."

    " Todoroki be nice." Did that brat put me on speaker phone? I don't want crusty to hear my conversation.

    " Shifter let him be rude. I deserve it."

    " He said to let me be rude. I'm not being mean anyways that was a joke."

    " Well your tone didn't sound joking. Remind me to help you with your social skills later this week." I doubt Shoto would let just anyone talk to him like that. He must consider Shifter a really good friend.

    " Dabi when do we get to go back? It's getting boring over here."

    " You'd be doing the same thing if we were there so leave me alone you stupid lizard. I'm on the phone." The lizard left. " Sorry about that. They really didn't want to leave the bar today."

    " Why not? This place is a mess and your leader is..."

     " Crusty?"

     " Yeah. That's the word. No offense to your father Taka. But he is crusty." I heard laughter coming from the other side.

    " So how's the other two holding up? Shifter wouldn't let me get a look at their files. Or yours for that matter. Only the two that pertained to me."

    " They are doing fine. Fyumi takes care of us and Natsou goes to hang out with his friends a lot. Same as before everything." I figured as much. " What the heck? I said I don't want this stuff. Why did some just appear on the desk?"

    " You may not like it but I love this stuff. I could drink it all night."

    " He can. I've seen him do it. Came back from wherever the hell he went off to, grabbed a bottle and sat there drinking it the whole night. Asked to join he told me to get my own and pointed a knife at me to get me away from his bottle."

    " You pointed a knife at him over some alcohol?"

    " He was going to take it away from me. I claimed it so it was mine."

    " You have a problem. What if one of our classmates wanted some?"

    " I only know of one that would like this. Actually I know that he loves it and he is definitely not going to try and take it from me. Not after what happened last time he did."

    " Yeah Shifter is a beast when it comes to fighting. You should have seen his fight with Twice."

    " I've seen him fight before. Of course that fight was... Well it was something else. I have no idea why he was taunting Stain but he was. Actually now that I think back to it Stain gave him a blade after he asked for it. Why did Stain give you his blade?" So he knew Stain well enough at that point that he was trusted with one of Stains blades. They must have planned a course of action if they were to meet up without scheduling it.

    " Why would he give you a blade just because you asked for it? You don't lend your weapons away to the enemy. It makes no sense. That'd be like saying, here I don't need a win so let me give you my things to use to kill me."

    " Maybe he wanted a fun fight. He won with one blade and I had fun fighting him." I better step in before they start fighting.

    " Hey Shoto, how long do you plan to stay there? I'm assuming you already got a look at the files you wanted to look at since you know who I am and everything."

    " I don't plan to stay too much longer. I need to get home before he does. If I don't I'd need to come up with a lie about where I was. I can't go home and say, I'm done hanging out at the League's hideout."

    " Yeah you might want to go now then. He just left the office. If you go out through my bedroom window, run straight till you reach the store the cut through that alley, jump the wall, and head straight you'll make it home before he does."

    " Thanks. Um Taka which one is his room?"

    " This way."

    " Thanks Dabi. Gotta go now." He hung up to race him home. Guess we can start heading that way. 

    " Come on guys. If we start walking now by the time we get there the kid will be gone. "

    " Why not wait for him to leave then take Kurogiri's portal?" Toga asked.

    " Do you really want to work the poor barkeep that much?" They all shook their heads no and began to walk towards the bar.

So I've had this idea in my head since before the confirmation so I'm glad I finally got it down on paper. Figuratively of course.