Villains Son

A week has passed since the USJ incident. I haven't talked much to anyone but that's not to say they didn't try. Everyone has come up at least once to ask what it's like to live with villains. They've asked if I've ever felt pressured to go down the villainous path and what motivated me to be a hero.

    Two students haven't asked me anything though. Those two are Bakugou and Kirishima. They too have been questioned. They were asked how they knew the barkeep because they asked what he was doing here. They were asked how many times they have interacted with the villains unknowingly.

    In a matter of a few days the whole school knew I lived with villains. Surprisingly the heroes did nothing to take them, or me, away. They didn't even try and ask where I lived. On my school form it says orphan.

    " Today we are going to prepare you for the School Sports Festival." Oh yay. " As you all know, the sports festival is a way for you to get recognized by hero companies. So from now until the day of the sports festival your evening classes are going to focus primarily on getting you prepared for the festival."

     " Sensei is it wise to host the festival so soon after the attack?" Kaminari asked the teacher.

    " Especially if someone who lives with the villains is participating?" Mina added.

    " You all know  mi... Takahashi is working towards being a hero so I doubt he is going to do anything that could hurt his chances of doing so." You nearly slipped up Kirishima. I had looked over to Bakugou when he nearly said my old name. Bakugou didn't do much but look over at the red haired boy.

    " You all saw how shook up he was when they attacked. Why would he want it to happen again?" Now this is an interesting turn of events. Bakugou sticking up for the little nerd.

    " For all we know he could be a spy. I say he shouldn't even be here." Ouch Mina. That hurts.

    " What if I just drop out of the festival. Will that make you all happy. You won't have another person with bad family drama tainting your glorious festival." Play the part. Make them feel guilty.

    " It's not just bad family drama Takahashi. Your family hurt our teacher and tried to kill Bakugou."

     " And who's the one that prevented his death? It sure as hell wasn't you." Mina was shocked. " Listen, if you are worried about me going rogue and making a mess of the Sports Festival I'll stay home. It's not like my quirk works good in the middle of the day anyways. So have fun running around and showing off." I make a dramatic exit and wait outside to hear what is said next.

    " Maybe we were a little hard on him. You should go apologise Mina."

    " I'm not apologising for pointing out something that could very well happen."

    " Quiet down. He's going to get to participate no matter what you guys say. Everyone who steps into this school gets an equal chance to become a hero. Their family doesn't matter. You guys are sitting in the same room as the number two heroes son. Some of you can hardly even afford to come to this school. Some only have one parent and others have both. He just happened to have the bad luck of being a villains child. Tomorrow those of you who said cruel things and those of you who didn't bother to stand up for him will apologise." As long as Kirishima listens to what I said that day I should be in the clear. So keep your mouth shut Kirishima. I'm always listening.