Chapter 1- Un-boo-lievable

"How can I feel you?" Julie asked, staring up into Luke's confused face (which probably mirrored her own).

"I... I don't know," Luke replied, as Julie brought her hands up to either side of his head. Luke did the same and stroked her cheekbones with his thumb. Both of them let out a small chuckle as they stared into each other's teary eyes.

Julie slid her hands off of Luke's face and to his chest, where he grabbed them to hold them in place. Luke turned to Alex and Reggie and said,

"I feel stronger."

Julie had almost forgotten about her other band mates, but when Luke spoke to them the feeling of fear returned.

"Alex, Reggie, come," she said urgently, desperate to save the ghosts that had become her family.

Alex and Reggie looked at each other before slowly walking across the studio towards Julie and Luke. Once they were close enough, the band joined together into an emotional group hug that felt like it lasted for hours.

They broke apart and looked upwards as the boys emitted a glowing light from their bodies.

"Whoa..." Reggie said, looking back down at his band mates. "I-I don't feel as week anymore."

Luke chuckled as Alex said, "yeah, me neither. Not that, you know, I was ever that weak."

Everyone laughed as the boys grabbed their wrists, Calebs stamp flying up above them and dissolving in mid air.

"What do you think that means? Julie asked, her eyes still glossy. Reggie smiled as a tear trickled down his face.

Luke let out a shaky laugh and looked straight into Julie's eyes as he said,

"I think the band's back."

Julie stared at Luke for a moment before looking at Alex.

"You guys think we could try that hug thing one more time?" They all laughed before jumping into yet another bone-crushing group hug. Julie patted their arms playfully and laughed.

"Hugs are good," Alex whispered before they broke apart again. Reggie looked between his band mates and said,

"I like this."

"Me too," Julie said as she was pulled into another group hug. "We played the Orpheum!" She exclaimed, and the guys and herself began jumping in a circle, arms still around each other, whooping and laughing the entire time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Julie's POV

The first thing I felt when I woke up was the warm sunlight washing over me. The second thing I felt were two shoulders, squishing me like a sandwich.

Wait... what???

My eyes flew open and I whipped my head to my left to find myself staring into Luke's face. I looked to my right to see Reggie, who was snoring softly. Craning my neck a little, I could make out Alex's sleeping figure on Reggie's other side.

I looked around and realized that I was in the studio. I sighed and relaxed as the memories from the night before came flooding back.

After our emotional group hugs, the guys and I sat down and talked. We had no idea why I could touch them, although Reggie was fully convinced it was because of all the emotions that were flowing through us. Alex was freaking out which, for once, was quite understandable, and Luke was just sitting on the piano bench, lost in thought.