Chapter 7 Healing together

I woke up with Caleb on one side and Thomas on the other. i got up, Caleb we need to talk. He followed me into my bedroom. Caleb the past two and a half months have been great. You are everything i could have asked for from a boyfriend. Loving, caring, Loyal and even adorable. You make me smile when im sad and laugh when im upset. You make my heart hurt a little less. I am so glad i can call you my boyfriend. I love you, Caleb Gage. Caleb sighed thank goodness, i thought you were going to break up with me. I love you too Brenna. Im glad your in my life. He pulled me into a hug and kissed my forehead. Baby wanna cuddle i asked. Duh he said. I laid on my bed next to him and cuddled my body against his. i was so tired i easily fell asleep. Caleb easily got up and walked into the living room putting his hands on his head.  Whats wrong Thomas asked. Dude i love her i really do, but i feel like i am to young for all of this Caleb said. Caleb that baby in her stomach is my reponsibility, I am going to take care of him. And i am going to be a good father to my son. I care about her also but i treated her wrong and she deserves to be happy. You make her happy, so i hope you dont leave her because she is pregnant with my son. It would be stupid to throw away a good girl like her just because of something i did Thomas said. So you dont care that im dating/ in love with the mother of your unborn child Caleb asked. Like i said i care about her and my son, but you make her happy. Just as long as you dont sleep with her until she is healed from what happened and you treat her right. it wont bother me Thomas said. Thanks Thomas it really means a lot i think we should do something special for her, i will talk to you about it tomorrow when im over Caleb said. Alright bye thomas said. Thomas walked into my room to check on me and i was still asleep.  Then he walked into my moms room and asked her if she needed help with anything. She said she needed to help her friend and asked him to stay here with me. Thomas fell asleep on the couch. I woke up due to a bad dream and walked into the living room. I saw thomas cuddled on the couch so i laid next to him and snuggled. Come on he said lets go lay in your bed because its bigger and i dont want you to fall of the couch and get hurt.  i stood up and he steadied me helping me walk to my room. we laid on my bed and he cuddled next to me. Goodnight sweetheart he said kissing the top of my head. Then we both fell asleep. Everything was black then i heard thomas voice. I love you so much, i just thought you should know. then i fell back asleep. I woke up and Caleb was laying next to me instead of Thomas. at first i was kinda confused then i looked at my phone and realized it was two in the afternoon. I pushed myself up to a sitting positon. Is Thomas at work i asked Caleb rubbing my stomach, my son was very much awake. No he went to get us all food. he'll be back in a bit Caleb said. My phone went off but i ignored it. Caleb put his hand on my stomach. For some reason this made me very uncomfortable. Baby i love you and im glad that after everything your still going to let me be a part of the babies life Caleb said. I love you too said. i picked up my phone and relo had texted me , asking me to call him. I'll be right back Caleb i said. I pushed myself off the bed and walked into the living room. i placed my hand on my pregnant stomach. i went through my phone contacts and found his name. i started calling him then finally he answered. Hello he said. Hey Relo whats going on? are you okay i asked him. Yeah im fine how are you doing. i just needed to talk to you about something. Do you want to come to church with me then get something to eat tomorrow Relo asked. Sure ill pick you up in the morning just text me your address. ill see you tomorrow i quickly got off the phone because i heard Thomas coming in with the food. Hey you he said. OMG i love you! that smells so good i said. Thomas just laughed. Caleb must have heard us because he came into the dining room and sat down.  Are you okay Caleb asked. Thomas giving him a weird look. Yeah, Relo just invited me to go to church with him tomorrow i said. I'll be right back my mom just texted me to call her Caleb said getting up and walking back to my room. Thomas and i sat down to eat after about five minutes Caleb joined us. We finished eating. The day went by slowly but that night for the first time in awhile i was sleeping all alone.