Chapter 18 Bestfriends Birthday

A/n this chapter does have a sex scene in it nothing to graphic, if your not mature enough to read it then dont. Thanks for all the support the other chapters will be up soon! xxxx- Brenna

*6 months old*

My baby boy would be six months old in a few days. I also had to give Colton his present. I had to go over there. I had the entire weekend off. Thomas was still at work, So I went over to my mom’s house. Mom I have some things to do, would it be possible for you to watch Asher for me I asked. Thomas will pick him up when he gets off work I said. Sure honey ill watch him for you, I love you she said. I love you too bye I said. I got in my car and drove to Colton’s house. I got out of the car and walked up to the door. Colton opened the door before I could even knock. Happy birthday I said hugging him. Come in he said. So how is the little guy he asked. Oh Colton he is getting so big I said. That’s good he said handing me a beer, I drank it quickly. Here’s your present, I bought it with cash so it wouldn’t be on my debit account. He opened his card and his plane ticket fell out. Are your bags ready I asked him. Yes they are he said. Well come on the we better get you to the airport so you don’t miss your flight. Colton pulled me close to him and tilted my head up, then he leaned down and kissed me. I love you, I promise we will only be apart for a little while. We will be together before you know it he said. I love you too Colton I said. He walked into his room and grabbed his bags, then we both walked out to the car and he chunked them into my back seat. Then we both got into the car and started for the airport. After three hours of driving we finally got there. I parked the car and we got out. He grabbed his bags then I locked the car and we started towards the entrance. I love you, ill see you soon he said. I love you too I said hugging him tightly. He kissed my forehead then left so he could catch his flight. I walked back to my car unlocked it and got in. I drove silently crying back to my house. I pulled into the drive way and wiped my face off. I turned off my car, it was about eleven at night when I walked into the house. Thomas was sitting on the couch. He stood up and kissed me. Im sorry baby, I know we have been fighting a lot he kissed me, I could taste the liquor on his kiss. Then he pulled out a bottle of whiskey that was already half gone and handed it to me. Want some he asked. I took the lid off and took three big swigs answering his question. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around him, he kissed me and walked over to the table. He sat me on the edge then pushed everything off of it. Then my shorts were off and his body was  between my legs. We hadn’t been this close in awhile, I just close my eyes as he kissed me. Colton knew the truth so It didn’t matter I thought. I wrapped my arms around Thomas and pulled him close feeling his body move against mine. After a while we were done. He carried me to the bathroom then the rest of our clothes hit the floor. I finally broke the silence. Thomas when you first met me what did you feel I asked him. I felt a spark between us, it scared the shit out of me. I had no idea how much you would change my life. Honestly I have loved you for a while, I just didn’t think I was what you needed, but I decided to try because of Asher. I do love you though he said. What did you think of me he asked. I thought you were cute, I also thought you were the biggest asshole I had ever met. But then something changed I said. He leaned over and drew bath water. He stepped into the bath tub and pulled me in. he sat down first then I sat down in front of him. He wrapped his arms around me then took a deep breath. Brenna I am really sorry for how I acted before he said. We just laid in there, I closed my eyes and my breathing slowed and my body relaxed against his.

*later that night*

I opened my eyes, I don’t remember leaving the bath. I guess Thomas must have carried me in here. Ugh I can feel my head pulsating. I scooted closer to Thomas and he instinctively wrapped his arms around me, and I let sleep take over.