Chapter 13 the baby shower

A/n I just wanted to say thank you for all the support! i am sorry i have taken so long but i am almost 100% finished and i am tossing around the idea of a sequal. Well i hope yall enjoy it. Much love xxxx -Brenna

*2 Weeks Later*

*35 Weeks*

Dana, Thomas and my mom had gotten everything ready for the baby shower. All my family and friends had arrived right on time. Nicki and Shelbi came over to say hello. We talked for a bit, every ones conversations were quiet murmors. I found myself over by the food table. My mom called me over because it was time to open gifts. So I sat down next to Thomas and began opening gifts. By the end of it we had received a changing table, a bassinet, some baby monitors, a crap load of diapers, some baby bottles, the stuff to pump and some adorable little baby shoes. I stood up, id like to thank everyone for come and for the wonderful gifts that you all got for my son I said. I walked into the kitchen to get more food and heard something. She doesn’t even seem to be upset about Caleb Nicki said. Well maybe she’s trying to be happy and not think about it Nicki, Shelbi said. Well she is barley seventeen, she is a whore how do you think she got pregnant Nicki said. How does getting pregnant make her a whore Shelbi asked. Well she slept with her baby’s dad and Caleb there is no telling who else she slept with. She fell and killed her own kids Shelbi. She is going to be a horrible mother. She is probably going to be one of those mothers that drowns her own kids. She should have got an abortion when she had the chance Nicki said. I had heard enough, I wiped the tears away and stepped around the corner. I pulled back my fist and put everything I had into one punch. As my fist connected with her face I heard her nose crack and she cried out in pain. I hit her again and again, finally Thomas had ran over and pulled me off her. Get the fuck out of my house you stupid bitch, I heard everything you said. It’s one thing talking crap about me and my fiancee’ but it is a whole different thing when you bring our kids that passed away into saying I killed them, where you fucking there I yelled. No nicki said. I didn’t fucking think so, so you have no idea what happened I tripped because Caleb grabbed me. I went into labor at only twenty one weeks you dumb ass bitch, it had nothing to do with me not doing the right thing, and saying I should have aborted my children, maybe your mother should have aborted you so she didn’t have to have such an ungrateful slut as a daughter. Everyone knows you fuck everyone. I lost my virginity to my baby’s dad and the only other person I slept with was Caleb, my boyfriend. We all know you fucked the entire baseball team and we all know your pregnant so get the fuck out of my face and out of my house before I beat the fuck out of you again you stupid ass cunt. Nicki was crying, your fucking crazy she screamed. Yeah well if you had been through half of the shit I have then you would be crazy too. Im so sorry Brenna, shelbi said as she walked Nicki out of the house. Im going to lay down I said as I walked into mine and Thomas’ bedroom and laid down crying. Brenna what was that about he asked. I then proceeded to tell him all the awful things she said. Baby those things aren’t true so don’t worry. We have a beautiful baby boy that will be here soon. I love you so much he said as I fell asleep. I love you too I mumbled.