Chapter 8 No more lies

*Next day*

I woke myself up by alarm. I had to pee extreamly bad. So I went to the bathroom and used it. I washed my hands and started the water for a shower I brushed my teeth and undressed getting into the shower. Holy fuck in just a few months I am going to be a mom at only seventeen! Oh my gosh, this is so scary yet exciting at the same time. I washed my hair and body and toweled off. I blow dried my hair and got dressed into something nice. Oh god I hope these people aren’t judgemental I thought. Finally after about thirty minutes I was finished getting ready. I went and picked up Relo. Hey me and this little guy are starving, wanna get some breakfast on the run I asked pointing down at my pregnant stomach. Sure he said laughing. So I drove the ten minutes it took to get to McDonalds’, We went through the drive through and ordered our food. We ate in silence, that’s how the rest of the trip was. Not the awkward kind, but the comfortable kind. We finally arrived at church and we both got out of the car. Church was nothing how I expected it to be. I expected them to judge me for being sixteen and pregnant, but they didn’t. They were all very supportive and asked me questions, they also told me that they were sorry for the loss of my son and daughter. They afterwards I drove us to a Mexican food place. We sat down and ordered our food. Brenna how are you doing Relo asked me. Im doing fine I said. Hows the baby he asked. Good, I have my self a little ninja I said. Relo laughed and asked about school and Caleb. Finally our food came and we ate it. It was so yummy. Then I took him home, and my self home. Laid in my bed and went to sleep.

*3 Weeks Later*

I was twenty five weeks pregnant and Thomas and I were on the way to they baby appointment. Are you nervous I asked him? No I went to them all the time with Isaacs mom, he said smiling. Im just glad I get to go for this baby he said. Finally we arrived at the appointment and I got signed in. We waited about 15 minutes before the nurse called us back. She took my weight and blood pressure. Lori this is the babies dad I told her. His name is Thomas. She awed and asked how I was doing. I told her that it still hurts but family and friends are helping out a lot. I told her about transferring schools and such. I told her I was already almost finished with school. She said she was proud of me and I will be a good mom.  She told me and Thomas to follow her and we walked to the ultrasound room. I laid on the bench and lifted up my shirt. She squeezed the cold jelly on my stomach and started moving the wand around on my stomach. She told us are son was growing normally. I looked over and Thomas had a tear rolling down his face, I smiled. You okay Thomas, I asked. I got dust in my eye Thomas said. The doctor came in and checked everything out. You are Physically cleared for sex he said. Then he told me the baby was turning around so he would be born right. He told me not to worry that that was normal. We left the doctors office and got food. We drove to my house and were in the midst of eating. Thomas I yelled getting up and going to the center of the room. Come feel this I shouted. He walked over and lifted up my shirt putting his hand on my belly, right as our son was moving his head across , he got down to his knees so his face was level with my stomach and kissed my belly right about then Caleb walked in and Thomas was saying I love you to the baby and getting up. He pulled me up into a hug. Caleb looked hurt, then I walked over taking his hand. We walked back to my room and he kissed me. Do you love him caleb asked. A million thoughts rushed over me. No, but I care about him I lied. He kissed me again and then pushed me back on the bed. Then started pulling clothes off both of us. No I said but I guess he didn’t hear me because before I knew it he was inside me and I started crying. A little bit of time passed by before Thomas walked in. Caleb didn’t seem to notice, so Thomas cleared his throat and Caleb pulled out got off me and got dressed walking out of my room. I pulled the cover over me and started crying. What the fuck are you thinking Caleb, Thomas kind of yelled as he followed Caleb. I just want her to still love me, like she did before you came back Caleb said. You made her fucking cry Caleb, Are you sure you want to hurt the one girl in life that’s been good to you, Thomas asked. Im done with her, Obviously she doesn’t want me anymore Caleb said walking out. Thomas walked back to my room and put his arm around me. I was bawling at this point. I laid my body against his, the cover between us and just cried on his shoulder. I can promise you right now that I will never let another person hurt you again. I promise I will always be there for you and I will always help raise out son. I know I hurt you six months ago and I shouldn’t have done you like that and im sorry. Im here now and I will be for awhile, he does. Thomas, why does every person I care about hurt me. I still love Caleb, we have been together for three and a half months. We have been through some hard shit, and hes just going to leave me in here like this I said crying. The only guy that will never hurt me is this little guy, I said placing my hand on my stomach. I know what I did was wrong and the age difference scared me, im sorry. I promise to never hurt you again thomas said. My breathing had slowed and I was asleep.