Chapter 6 Save me please?

I moved slowly because i didnt want to wake Thomas. I went over to my bag and i pulled out a small box placing it in my pocket. Brenna what are you doing Thomas asked. Oh well i have to pee and i think i may take a shower. it will only be about ten minutes, okay i said. I walk to the bathroom and close the door, pulling the little box out and placing it on the counter. I pulled off all of my clothes and stood in front of the mirror naked. Then i started the shower but put the plug in so the water wouldnt drain. I pull an object out of the box and sat down in the bottom of the bathtub. I lay my left arm across my lap and run  the sharp edge of the cool metal against my wrist. it didnt hurt, i kept moving it further down my wrist the cuts went deep. Finally i tossed the razor blade aside and let the blood run from my veins. I laid my head against the tub and my arm hung over the side blood running from my multiple cuts. I closed my eyes, i just breathed in and out. Then the door opened and Thomas ran over to me picking up my lifeless body. Wrapping a towel around me around me. He carried me to the car and got into the driver side. Spencer came out of Laytons house and Thomas called him over. Lift her up and sit her in your lap, keep pressure on her arm and keep her talking. Thomas took off his shirt and handed it to Spencer. He rushed to the hopsital and they ran inside Thomas carrying me. Someone please help me, my childs mom is in need of help she is bleeding like crazy and shes pregnant with our son. The nurses rushed me to the trama room. Thomas wasnt allowed any further and that drove him crazy.

*2 Hours Later*

The Doctor walked out to where Thomas was, is she alright Thomas asked. Yes she is fine, the cuts are pretty deep but they have been cleaned and given stiches. Do you know why she tried to harm herself the doctor asked. Well she was pregnant with triplets and we just buried our son and daughter who were born at twenty-one weeks and couldnt be saved Thomas said. Has her mother been informed of her condition Thomas asked. We called her mother and she is on her way right now. Brenna just needs rest and support from her family and friends. We will try to find a medication that will level out her depression the doctor said. Thomas decided to sit down and wait for her mom to arrive. Finally after what seemed like forver her mom arrived. How is she doing her mother asked Thomas. I know she is stable other than that i am unsure of anything else beings how im havent been allowed to see her yet. Her mom walked over to the doctor with me. Tell me something she pleaded with the doctor. She is stable, she has a total of three hundered and thirty two stiches. The cuts are about an inch and a half deep and there were several. The baby is fine, he is still in utero. He has a healthy heart beat. The damage she has done it pretty servere, she will have the scars most of her life. We need to get her an antidepressant that will stablize her depression. With the loss of her two children she is experiancing post pardum depression. You can see her now the doctor said. Her mom and Thomas quietly walked into the roo,. Brenna we are going to get you help I heard who it was and pretended to still be asleep. My mom left to go get my sister. Brenna i know your not asleep i saw your eyes flutter, Why would you do this to you family our, our son, Caleb and me, as well as your friends Thomas asked. Thomas dont be so quick to judge me, I wasnt trying to kill myself. I was justg cutting but i cut to deep i said. You werent trying to kill youself Thomas asked. No Thomas, I love my son, My family, my friends, Caleb and even you too much to do that. I put my hand on my stomach. Plus this little guy couldnt survive without me yet. I wouldnt do that to him. My mother returned having collected Caleb as well as my sister. When they arrived Thomas helped me explain my true intentions behind my actions. After the doctor prescribed  an antidepressant and made a follow up appointment with a counciler. I was dischared and went home with my family. I fell asleep between Caleb and Thomas.