3-Bonded by Scars

Please read I will mention the heading PAST when the story is exhibiting flashback other than the story is in present, I hope there is no confusion

"Where I am Augustin?" I inquired looking around the room which was not less than a basement; only thing is that there is no blood splattered around, I think he reserved this special place for me

"Safe haven" he chuckles darkly, yes surely I am safe from the world, but who will save me from him?

I wondered why he has not killed me yet, I am not even chained, I endeavor to get up, and I don't know I wanted to hug him one last time, I yearn for it

He embraces me in his arms securely, his grip was getting tighter by every moment, incrementing the pain, I didn't complain, I missed his touch, his comforting scent, tears started to run free, the pain is unbearable, he is crushing my body with his one hand while his other hand is softly making patterns of my back.

"Au..gustin, I can't breathe" everything was piling up, the fear, the apprehension of his next move, his excruciating embrace crushing me gradually

Moments later he yanks me abruptly; "On your knees" he commanded and made himself comfortable on the chair

He will humiliate before assassinating me, this is so unlike Augustin, he never straddles the fence, he would directly put to death, I gradually did what he said, and I am on my knees, looking at the floor.

"Face up, let me see your beautiful eyes" he hoists my chin upwards

"So precious, don't cry yet Bella" he is playing with me now.

"Ju..st do it, Augustin please" I beseeched, I can't bear the torment any longer, I wanted to sleep for eternity

Augustin authoritatively mandated me to take off his shoes and I did it, the moment I took them off, I screamed and my body automatically engendered distance, his feet and sole, they had cuts, bruises marks everywhere, skin peeled off, there was no fragment of skin which was not tattered, the skin is still red, and the fourth toe of right legs was missing.

"No NO NO" I screamed in agony

He took long strides towards me, bent to my level "I thought you would love those, you are the reason I bear those marks, every day in the last two year, my feet and the sole was scrapped and convoluted so that I could not stand on my feet in front of those disdain men's"

"I am sorry, I can't, just hide those" I implored, I just cannot witness those

"Oh Bella, you have to take these scars, remember what is mine is yours as well, so come here" he pointed towards his lap.

I obliged and sat on his lap "Such a good girl" he pats my shoulder and smoothly runs his fingers on my legs.

"I trusted you" he grunts out, his accent heavier and held nothing but anger, he took a sizably voluminous knife and slit my right sole, a loud scream ripped through me

"I honored and respected you" he yelled, slashing the left sole this time, sobs raked, the pain is excruciating, he made look into his eyes, he held no emotions, I sobbed uncontrollably, the ache was reaching every part of my body, I could feel a plethora of blood dripping down, I held him tighter and snaked my arms around his neck to seek comfort from my tormentor, but he did not offer any relief, he abruptly stands making me fall on my face with a thud.

I didn't move an inch, I kept crying, the pain is unbearable now, I just wish to die, "Please I am sorry Augustin"

"I fucking loved you, Bella" the knife made place this time in a go on both of feet at once, this time he virtually dug the knife halfway in my feet, I screamed at top of my voice, my lungs burned, followed by perpetual sobs, I gathered myself to glance my legs, which I regret the moment I saw the sight of my blood flowing like water, I shut my eyes tighter in reflex

"Look at me" he orders.

"I bestow you with only that amplitude of pain you could handle, this is not even a single percent of pain I went through, I am being lenient because I don't want to kill you yet" Augustin was inhumane in many forms but this is the devil himself, but I never knew he can be this barbaric and cruel towards me, to one person he claimed to love the most.

I closed my eyes, I could not look at him anymore, the pain is now just multiplying, I was in so much pain, my body trembling, I don't know how long to plans to keep me like this, I started to feel dizzy and my body was shutting down.

"I will see you soon" with that I heard the door closing and I slumped into darkness.

*********

The pain is so lamentable, neither I am wake nor completely unconscious, I could hear my own whimpers and deep breathing, but I unable to move my body, eyes were shut down in a way they stuck together, I cannot judge how many hours or even days are passed, the pain is numbing every sense of my body, this path to death so tortuous, I wished Augustin had plunged the knife in my heart instead and ended, bleeding to death was tortuous.

I faintly heard steps coming towards me, I felt my legs elevated in the air, through the scent I knew this is Augustin, he treats my wounds and bandaged my crippled legs, the pain only proliferate more rigorously, Augustin makes me sit on the floor, he has tightly held my waist so that I don't fall limp, I have no strength, the pain has intoxicated me.

He opens my mouth and shoves a pill in my mouth and forced juice in my throat, I end up throwing most of it by coughing, and he rubs my back until the coughing is gone.

"The pill is to heal the wounds only and not for pain, you will endure every pain I give you" he whispers in my ears each word evidently.

He placed me flat on the floor, I held his hand subconsciously, I needed him, more tears and sobs raked, he wraps his hand around my waist, and let me embrace him the same way I wanted, I felt better as he inhales my hair, softly running his fingers in the locks.

Moments later, the pain subsided slightly, I felt his tip on his fingers on my swathe feet, I tremble apprehending that he would cause more injury to me but I could not utter a word, I could feel his warm breathe near my face "Still so beautiful, now we are Bonded by Scars" he implies by running his fingers on my feet and at the same time took my hands in his and make me feel his scars.

********************

A/n: Tell me what do you think guys?

Any thoughts about Bella and Augustin?

Do vote, comment, and share the story on your wall, tag your friends as well :)

Excited for me? For a faster update, I would require 15 new followers, once you followed me, comment here done :)

Thank you for reading :)