19- "Augustin's Isabella"

I have made an INKITT account with the same username violetdaffodils12, follow me there as well, in case Wattpad deletes this book, I will update the book there :)

Also, follow my Wattpad account :)

Please read the authors note at the end, it's important

PRESENT

It's ironic how things change in the wisp of smoke, one moment I was struggling for life now I am living a life which every woman would envy, past 10 days has been a dream, Augustin desired I should be happy, so I am, everyone treated me a  fragil...

It's ironic how things change in the wisp of smoke, one moment I was struggling for life now I am living a life which every woman would envy, past 10 days has been a dream, Augustin desired I should be happy, so I am, everyone treated me a fragile doll including Augustin.

"I want you to be the happiest you ever been, don't question, don't think much, just relish what I chose for you" these were Augustin's words the next morning after he announced that we are getting married in the next 10 days.

I did what he said, there were no more restriction, I could move freely around the mansion, do whatever I wished, maybe this is another Augustin' test he wanted to know whether I would run if given a chance, the answer is straight NO, Augustin would find me from anywhere, I have seen, known and felt what is he capable of.

I have to stop thinking about any kind of future, I take one day at a time, I cannot have it another way.

The days start with warm baths in his gigantic tub, every stuff that women could require was available in abundance, essentials oils, bathing foam, scented candles were my favorite, this was literally my haven, beautiful and relaxing, even the scented oils elicit certain feelings which just promoted relaxation, my body and mind would be at ease, the bathroom smelled between vanilla and lavender, Augustin never barged in like a feared, he would patiently wait for me to complete my shower so we could have breakfast together.

He was at his best behavior like he never had any intention to hurt me and see me suffering, he behaved like nothing ever happened and acted lovingly every moment we spent time together.

Following breakfast everything would be hectic, he bought the whole world inside his mansion, and every day was a fashion parade for me, from beautician and costume designer kept me busy, he had given me full right to plan our wedding the same I wanted even what he wears, and that's strange because Augustin never likes to hand over any kind of control to anyone, but knowing what wedding means to me, he let this slip away.

The evening was all about pampering, spa, and body massages, I loved every bit of it, it reduced my stress and anxiety, I hardly had any marks on my body, Augustin made it sure that I should feel beautiful and looked flawless in every aspect, I even asked the lady who massaged that why do I feel so happy after and during the massage, she mentioned certain chemicals are enheartened in your body that makes you feel happy.

During nights, Augustin would hold me close and kiss me till I slept, and that's it, this is my life from past days, I cherished every bit of it.

I have seen what extend he goes when he loves someone and what extend he goes to when he despise someone, I have to face them both unluckily.