2- Bloodshed Love

PAST

PAST

Warning: Explicit content

"Come I have to show you something," Augustin says and leads me somewhere it felt like pitch dark never-ending alley, he opens a door, and we entered, this place was already frighteningly eerie, now we have entered this specific place, I smell something so abhorrent, I felt nauseated, I am already feeling dizzy and I couldn't stand straight, I held Augustin muscles securely

"Dorogaya (dear one), why are you clinging to me like you have seen a ghost, accumulate your strength, you would require it," he says humorously making me shudder in trepidation

Abruptly the lights were on, this cellar I looked around I could see dry and fresh blood everywhere, my breath choked on the visuals and I coughed badly, he lifts my chin upwards, and my eyes were directed to a man suspended in the air, with blood all over his body, I immediately turned around, I started to tremble, I couldn't suck in air, the vision made it worse "Ple..ase Augustin, I can't stay here" I don't understand why he wanted to make me witness this and I involuntarily hugged him

"No Bella, you need to watch and hear his screams and his call for death when I kill him in front of you" he replied with no emotions

"Why??" I choked, reluctant to leave him I hold him tighter

"That's a good question?"He moves me aside and instructs me to fix my eyes in front of the lifeless man

"This meat used to work with us, but he dared to make available information to some contemptible bunch of criminals, well he couldn't supply before that he got caught, you see Bella here, he betrayed me, and here betrayal comes with death" he abstracts an immensely colossal sharp sword-like knife and dragged me along with him closer to the man.

"I know that, but why are making me eyewitness this?, please Augustin I can't please allow me to leave the place" I replied, pleaded, and tried to get away from Augustin clutch, this was probably the first time I had to plead him for anything.

He set aside a chunk of my hairs "Because I want you to be acquainted with, I want to imprint in your mind and heart, that crossing me ever would culminate with same results even for you, my love and nothing is powerful as visual representations" I knew he meant each word, I could not process any word, I cried louder, and my body shook rigorously

"Look" with that he plunges the knife in his gut in a go, the man choked on his own blood, my dress was withal tainted with his blood, the gruesome scene made my stomach churn in fear and abhorrence, Augustin raised the sword upward-pointing towards his heart this time before he could plunge his heart out, black spot appear in my vision and I lost consciousness

***************

"Bella, wake up" I felt a soft stroke on my cheeks

Gradually I opened my eyes, a few moments later I remember what transpired last, I look here and there, I was in my room, and Augustin was beside me looking at me with disappointment and sadness.

"If next time, you lose your consciousness, I will wait until you rise up and make you kill the person" he admonished

There would be next time? I cried the loudest, the trembling wouldn't stop, Augustin is brutal and cruel, I knew what I was signing for, now I cannot run away from this man.

"Relax, you will get sick" now his eyes were serene, as he hoists me and places me on his lap, kept rocking my body front and back, after minutes I could breathe normally but then I saw the dry blood on my dress

"Blood blood" I screamed, the gruesome scenes felt like they are live all over again.

"Shhhhh, did you want me to clean you up?" he asks me gently, at the moment I wanted to remove this blood-stained dress and I am unable to do anything as I trembled violently.

He places my head on his shoulder and slowly unzipped my dress, hoisting me up and abstracted the dress.

He made me looked into his eyes, he didn't take advantage of my vulnerably susceptible state without breaking the trance, he wiped my body with a wet cotton towel, he didn't even glance at my almost unclad body for once, after cleaning, he made me wear a large t-shirt which reached my knees and laid me flat on the bed.

"Try to sleep, little one" he cooed me and laid beside me.

He kept humming softly and kissed my hair until I fell asleep in his arms.

Augustin showed no benevolence and kept killing people viciously in front of me every single time, fortunately, I didn't go limp at the atrocious show, maybe the fear of Augustin commanding me to kill them was much greater than watch them pass away, though during the moment I acted bravely but the aftermath was getting worse day by day, I started to have a severe panic attack, countless nightmare, the situation was that awful I had stopped sleeping at all, the fear of recurring nightmare won't allow me to sleep, Augustin any advancement towards me would also trigger anxiety attack though he was only one who calms me and avail to surmount my fear, brutal mockery of my life one who was behind this nightmares is also the one who helps to surpass them, Augustin finally showed little mercy on me "I can't have you sicker, yesterday was the last one, I want you to be hale and healthy again" and that's how killing extravaganza in front of me concluded.

**************

Back to present

Fear, fear, and fear is flowing in my veins, every fiber of my being regretted the day I was born, just to be killed with the man I loved and feared the most, my whole body is strapped in the most painful and uncomfortable manner, except my face, I could not move my body not even my fingers, Augustin sat like a king watching and analysis my pain-stricken face, soaked body, and deep breathing but he didn't utter a word, he kept revolving the pistolet (gun), he looked at me with great fascination like a predator waiting to strike on me any moment, the pain has now numbed my body and I couldn't feel anything, abruptly he stood and made his way slowly towards me.

"Open your mouth" he commands and I obliged the moment was finally here

He coerces the pistolet in my mouth until it reached my throat, I couldn't breathe.

"Goodbye Bella, we had a good run, see you in hell" with that trigger was pressed and the resounding noise echoed in my ears and the cessation.

I arose from the darkest nightmare, I took long deep breaths like they were my last breaths, everything was dark around me, I could only hear my deep inhalation and howl, my mind is frozen I could not differentiate what is real and what is not, was I dead? Is this my hell now, a recurring nightmare that will torment every day?

The shuffling sound of the curtain bought me into reality, minute rays of sunshine entered the room just enough to make me see Augustin bending towards me "Tsk Tsk, another nightmare, you are not dead, if that is bothering you, the nightmare shall be turned into reality" Augustin words would be the prophecy which shall torment and torture me for a lifetime or even after that.

*********************

A/n: What do you think guys?

A penny of your thoughts on AUGUSTIN

A penny of your thoughts on ISABELLE

                                               Do vote, comment, and share the story on your wall

Follow me, so that I know you all want me to continue with this story.