16- Vengeance?

I have made an INKITT account with the same username violetdaffodils12, follow me there as well, in case Wattpad deletes this book, I will update the book there :)

Also, I shall on my Wattpad account post-announcement regarding updates or little sneak peeks of upcoming chapters, follow me to enjoy those :)

Present

True to his words when I woke up for the next time, I was laying on the concrete floor in the basement-like place with absolutely nothing in general but today there was a white screen like a projector and a chair with Augustin settled on it like a...

True to his words when I woke up for the next time, I was laying on the concrete floor in the basement-like place with absolutely nothing in general but today there was a white screen like a projector and a chair with Augustin settled on it like a king watching me amusingly.

Before I could wake up properly he indicates to come near him, what game today he wishes to play, I thought

Not wasting much time, I did what he said and sat on his lap

"Good morning Bella" he greets and glides his hand around my waist to pull me closer, this action made the small dress even smaller now it hardly reached my mid-thigh making me all anxious.

"Did you want to watch a movie?" he cooed in my ear

There has to be something more besides this, this is not simple as it may sound.

"What movie?" I asked in a small voice

"You will know immediately once the show starts, my love" his slow voice is already scaring me

"And I warn you not to close your eyes" sweats composed on my forehead, anticipating what it can be

The moment it started a loud scream erupted from my mouth, the scene on the screen was gruesome, I can't.

"Bella" he calls me seeing me zoned out completely

"What do you see?" he questions

"A blee.ding back" I shuttered as I speak

"Look up, will you like it once you see that person face" how I am supposed to like any of this

Holding my breath, I turned my eyes towards the screen; to my horror, the person was no one other than Augustin.

His face holds no emotions, only his eyes grew darker and darker as moments passed those man did every probable thing to torment him, but they didn't even earn a groan from Augustin which only agitated those fellows, the use of hurtful objects like knives, whip, wooden stick grew frantically, tired after inflicting all possible pain they left him alone suspended.

Sobs and shivers grew louder; nothing would aid to stop these.

"You must have seen those before, why bother to act so naively, Bella" his words hurt more

"See these beautiful artworks they made on me" he continues and changes the slides on the screen which had pictures of him, I couldn't see them anymore.