21- MAXIMUS

Only a bunch of 15-20 people share feedback, its disheartening guys, do vote and comment

Please read the Authors note till the end :)

PRESENT

 I am absolutely delighted it's been a long I have carried out some mafia shit

After coming back from the captivity I had spent the majority of my time with my sweet Isabella if I was not with her there would be bloodbath everywhere fucking everywhere...... I needed to be with her to be calm and in control and she was the one who paid the price so I don't create a massacre.

I would have killed every people in the city until I know the main culprit behind this, also I'm quite sure the person Marcus claim to be behind this is just another pawn in the game but something better than nothing, my soul and hand itches for some blood I'm going to love every bit of it.

 The past two years were nothing but painful realizing the incontrovertible fact that Isabelle was one of the people behind all this, the physical pain I received on my body was just a scar for me but the gut-wrenching pain in the heart that made it awfully difficult even to breathe.

 These two years the desire to teach her the lesson for life was so intense that it kept me moving for two fucking years along with the growing love I had for her, the hatred towards her also grew.

The love and hatred I have for her is beyond understanding this is what it is, I want to hurt her in an unimaginable manner but also love her in ways she forgets everything except me.

I am a sick fucking bastard I know that she knew that still, she decided to betray me but she did tumble in love with me, which makes her similarly distorted just like me.

She is as twisted as sick as me she chooses to love me and then destroyed me so I did the same thing to her, in our shit, it's always equal I don't see who the other person is, my hatred and love will be ten times fold than what I received, this is how I love and hate and I won't change a single thing about it.

Those two years of captivity they were just abusing me in all possible manners but I don't understand the reason behind it, they didn't ask me anything, they didn't wish to avail any sort of information,  but it's all absolutely illogical why did they hold me captive, they definitely don't want to kill me, I don't understand and I fucking wanted to know the reason and the actual person behind all this I'm not fucking interested in any of the pawns in the game and I need to know the real man behind.

I just wanted to know the man behind this fiasco, so much fun when we shall come face-to-face and definitely, I would love to put a good fight with this man, he definitely had balls that he was in a position to lure me within the fucking maze.