Chapter. 1 Questions.

I wake up early before realising it was a Monday I hate Mondays. I got dressed and headed to the kitchen. "Morning" Sarah smiled so I knew my dad was home.

"Morning" I said quietly, getting some bread from the cupboard and putting it in the toaster.

"Morning Em" my dad says walking into the kitchen.

"Hi daddy" I smiled as I buttered my toast.

"Wow take it easy on the butter you're gonna give yourself a heart attack" he laughed taking the tub away from me.

"Just a little more" I begged jokingly. I are my toast and headed to leave for school. I walked three blocks before running into Katie and the crew (that's what everyone calls them. )

"Hey guys look it's the whore!" Katie called but I kept walking, I shut my eyes tight for a second to stop the tears then continued to walk on. "She'll probably go crying to her mommy" another girl laughed.

"Which one?" Katie asked laughed but I kept walking, my hands tightened. I have serious anger issues, everyone says I get that from my dad and I've heard about what he's done, I wish I could have the courage to hurt those girls but then I probably wouldn't stop. I don't have any friends and I get bullied a lot, I can't tell Sarah and my dad is never there. I run into school, down the hall and into the bathroom. I locked myself into a stall and cried silently. I had often thought of self harm but look where that got me, my mom ended her life and now I get abused by my step mom. I manage to stop the tears and go back to the hall. I grab the books I need before running to class. I sat at my desk at the back and listened. I felt my phone vibrate in pocket so I sneak it under the table. The message read.

Get out of my school you whore! I hope you do us all a favour and kill yourself like your mommy. As I read my eyes begin to water, I knew it was Katie.
Shut up Katie! I reply but the texts keep coming.
Did she kill herself because of how ugly you are? : ) now my face was streamed with tears, I knew this wouldn't stop until she got bored.

E-Emoly

K-Katie

K. Tell me, how's your new mommy? Does she hate you too?
E. Shut it.
K. Do you know where your dad keeps his gun.
E. Course why would u even ask?
K. Do us a favour, use it.
E. I will. The day people can look at your face with out gagging I'll pull the trigger.
K. Don't be a smart ass. No body lovee u I don't c y u didn't just end it.
E. I'll end it alright. When I smash your face in that's what'll end it.
K. Don't be an idiot.
E. Yeah your right I should go for your balls cause we all no u got um.
K. That is IT! U thought ur life was hell b4 wait til im done with ya u skunk.
E. Try me.

After our text war and a few more boring classes it was time for me to head home. As I walked home a van pulled up beside me. "Excuse me?" the man asked. I kept walking but he kept calling and following. "Hey Emie!" he called grabbing my attention. No one has called me Emie, since mom.

"Who are you?" I asked keeping my distance.

"I'm your father your real father" he said and now I was confused,

"Excuse me?"

"Look I have an album with pictures"

"Stay away from me you pervert!"

"I know you don't trust men in vans so I'll toss it to you, I put my number on the inside, so call me!" he yelled tossing the album. He sped off and I opened it, there was pictures of me and that man in the park and me and that man in McDonalds. There was pictures of us at my house. I was freaked out. There was pictures of me with my mom, she looks so beautiful, since my dad hid all his pictures, I barely remember her. There was pictures of me at the hospital and playing in a ball pit. This freaked me out, there was pictures of a wedding cake and my mom holding me in her arms in a wedding dress, now I was really freaked. Who was this man? Why was he looking for me? I got home and surprisingly dad was there.

"Whadda you got?" he asked looking to the album.

"Questions" I snapped and he walked to me.

"OK" he said. I opened the album on my favourite picture which was my mom and I in the park eating ice cream.

"She's my mom isn't she! And you hid these from me!" I yelled pointing to the picture.

"Where did you-"

"You're not my father are you?"

"What?!"

"Who is this man?"

"That's Eric... Don't ever speak to him, he's a lying bas-bad man" he said stopping himself from cursing.

"Are you sure he's the one lying!" I yelled and he sighed walking to his bedroom and coming back a few minutes later with an envelope.

"Maybe your mother can explain, she told me to give this to you" he said handing me the letter, I took the letter and the album into my room and locked the door. The envelope was thick and kind of heavy so I wondered what was in there, I opened it and saw photographs, the letter and a beautiful necklace. I began to read the letter.

Dear
Emily. I know you can never forgive me but I hope one day you can understand why I did what I did. By now you're probably not so little anymore, I hope you know how much I love you. I gave you my necklace so you can remember I'm never too far away. Also don't fight with your father, he loves you and only wants to keep you safe. You are NOT Eric's child, I took a paternity test, if you don't believe it, just go see Melinda she'll run the DNA for you. Please be safe I love you Emie. Be safe and take your medicine.
-Liv.

Hope you liked the first chapter! Please vote and comment! Thanks guys!