Chapter. 13. Finally.

6 months later.

Mom was now 9 months pregnant and ready to give birth any day now. Dad took time off work and I suggested I take time off school to help out but they're not stupid so of course they said NO.

Things were going good for awhile but being the Stabler family I knew something would go wrong at some stage. There's always a catch.

After mom gave birth to Noah Michael Stabler I thought that things were even better than before but remember that catch I was talking about? The one thing that would tear apart the Stabler family for good? Well that catch is Sarah Richards and her idiot brother. Now of course they were arrested but Sarah got off, her brother wasn't so lucky. Sarah still hadn't given birth to dad's baby but she was close enough.  Now things were bad. Really, really bad. Especially for mom. Then it happened, the disaster brought on by the catch.

We were all in the precinct because we were going to go out with the squad. Mom handed in some wayyy overdue DD5s to Cragen before getting ready to leave. "STOP YOU'RE NOT GOING ANYWHERE!" the voice yelled. I turned and saw Sarah, she took Serena out with one shot before grabbing me from behind and pressing a gun to my head.

"MOM!" my mom screams running to Serena. I could tell by mom's reaction she was dead (not that I expected otherwise). Sarah was kind of all over the place, she pushed me to the floor and kicked me. Mom immediately ran over and that was Sarah's chance to put the gun on her. She was in point blank range, I knew all Sarah had to do was pull the trigger but instead she was taunting dad.

"I'm finally gonna get our family back!" she yelled and that's when I saw mom's service weapon on the floor. I grabbed it and just started shooting. I didn't expect Sarah to shoot but she did. I took one more shot and down she went. I looked around and saw blood everywhere. Don was calling for back up and Amanda (despite the bullet in her leg) was holding Noah. Everyone else was either dead or injured severely.  I looked down at mom and dad. I saw mom reach for dad's gun, she was weak but close enough to almost grasp it. I shut my eyes. If they were going I was going too. BANG! Finally Sarah was gone and maybe now all the hurting would end.

What do you guys think? Should I do more or am I dragging it out? What do you think should happen next? Also thanks for the names I mixed a few ideas up :). Also this chapter is REALLY short because I have SERIOUS writers block right now. In all my stories so please be patient! Thanks guys!!!