part two

PART TWO

"Kill that fuck boy."

Those were the words, the every last words that Lynn said. After that, she closed her eyes and stopped breathing. She even formed a smile. Lynn Quinn had died as a legend, a wonderful legend. Everyone knew what happened that night. They even made a giant memoral service for Lynn.

Elliot kisses Lynn's hand, "Thank you. For being there for me all these times." I tried not to look at Elliot as I began to cry with the others. He did look at me and he saw how hard I was crying sliently to myself.

"Don't cry, angel. As Lynn wished with her final words, I'll grant it to her." He takes out his knife from the back of the shirt. I quickly stood up and looked at him. I knew I couldn't stop him since it was what Lynn wanted.

"Go, Blood." I tell him.

He leaves the room with his knife out. His neck vain was poping in anger. His blue eyes turned dark.This was Blood, not the Elliot I grew to love.

"I'm going to help him." Bella darkly says.

"I will too." Max takes out his gun and looks at me. My red puffy eyes stare into his brown eyes. He leaves the room with Bella.

At that moment, I felt hopeless. I began to cry and cry. I had no power to control them. Eli and Lauren stayed in the room, comforting me. This was why everything would turn out like this. Eli, Lauren and I, didn't help out Elliot. Max and Bella did.

"Shh. Calm down, Ruby." Lauren hugs me.

We both jump once we hear the gunshots that Max threw. We hear the screams of the people as they began to run outside. The lights of the house went out and thats when Eli grabs our hands.

"I don't want to lose the both of you in moments like this." Since I couldn't see him, I only heard his voice.

"Babe, where are you?" Lauren worriedly says.

"Right here, babe." He tells her.

"Eli, there's no one in the house." Lauren says. I also notice that the house was quiet now. All of us stay quiet and hear dead slience.

"I think we should get of here." Eli suggests. We agree with him. We begin to walk out of the room with our hands joined together. However, Lauren's sweaty hand begins to ungrip mine slowly until I lost her. I only saw pitch black.

"Lauren, where are you?" I ask.

No reply.

I had lost Eli and Lauren in the pitch black darkness. Now, my only chance for survival was to walk around and find the exit. I begin to walk with my hands in front of me. Curse this house for being to damn big. Imagine being in the darkness with no guide. It's horrible to feel that feeling.

It feels that I opened a door which was another room.

"No luck." I shake my head. Suddenly, the door closes and locks. I tried to open it and yell for help but nothing came.

"Oh look, it's Ruby again." A cold shiver runs up my spine once I hear his tone. I was locked in the room with Caleb...again. The worst part was that I couldn't see anything. I had already bumped into many things which were all painful.

"Don't be afraid, Ruby. I won't hurt you." I look around in the darkness, but I didn't see him. His voice filled the dark air. Now, I was truly terrified. No one could save me, not even Elliot.

"You look so worried. I'm slightly offended that you're afraid of me. My dear, there's nothing to be worried about." His voice sounds like in a taunting way. The shiver in my spine was still there.