eighteen

CHAPTER 18

ELLIOT

I grab his face by under the chin and look at his face figures. Max was leaning against the wall, watching me slowly and painfully kill Peter. I was more attractive than him.

"Please...don't kill me.." He begins to cry.

I smirk evilly and shake my head in disappointment, "You should have thought of that before you made out with my girlfriend. Do you know who I am?" I ask him tautly at the end. He a mumbles a no and I begin to laugh.

"I'm the Blood the killer. You know, the one who leaves bloody messages on the wall?" I point my knife at him. His eyes only widen, which satisfies me.

"You?"

"Yes me. It has always been me!" I say loudly.

"Impossible, why would a pretty girl like Ruby be with a psychopath like you?" He disgustedly asks me. Out of no where, I give him a cold hard punch on his cheek. He spits blood on the floor and turns to look at me.

"She loves me that's why. I love her back for a very long time now." I tell him with my heart beating faster. I could only hear Max laughing silently with himself.

"She doesn't know, that's why?" His eyes widen in sudden realization. I look at him with a strong look on my face. Somewhere in the good and bad morals, Peter was right. Ruby didn't know that I was Blood.

"No, she doesn't." I answer him.

"You cheated on her. Is that why she made out with me?" He asks me a hard question. Max was silent, looking at us.

"Yes..." I manage to say.

"-Because of that you want to kill me?"

"Why not?" I shrug.

"What do I have to loose than? My ex just left me. I lost my house and my car got towed. I'm basically poor. Kill me." I look at him with my eyebrows raised. Peter didn't want to be kill, it was the depression that was inside of him talking to me. Surely, I've never a victim where they offer me their lives. This was the first I've ever had. I knew Peter wanted pained. His eyes told me everything. One of the reasons, why I understood people so damn well, was because of AP sociology class that I took in my junior year. I took it for this reason, murdering people.

I only chuckle at him, "That's a shame, Peter."

"Tell me, how should I kill you." I curious ask him.

"Slowly and painfully." I smirk and begin my work.

LATER THAT NIGHT

RUBY 'S POV

I feel someone entering my room with heavy footsteps. I didn't even check who it was. But the person didn't come in the bed with me. I saw the dark figure sit on the chair next to my overly filled bookshelf.

"I know you're awake, baby." It was Elliot.

I plant my entire face on the pillow and try to ignore him even in the dark.

"Leave me the fuck alone." I throw a pillow at his direction. I hear a big thump and a groan.

"Not until, we talk." He throws me back the pillow a little harder which hits my back. I hear a muffle come out of his mouth.

"Fuck you."

"Soon baby, soon."

"Seriously Elliot, what the fuck do you want? I saw those pictures with you kissing that red headed girl. No, excuse me, shoving your tongue down her throat." I sniff my nose. I felt the tears already forming.

"That girl..." He doesn't finish, which my heart was cracking already. I turn on the light from my nightstand and look Elliot who had a frown on his face.

"Elliot...why?" I sob.

"I had to do it for your own good. It was part of Max's plan, which I didn't agree to." He stands up and walks to my bed and sits in front of me. I bring my legs to my chest.

"Max's plan?"

"Yeah, I'm sorry Ruby. Please forgive me. I love you so much." He grabs my two hands and gives me a hopeful look. He thought I was going to forgive him so easily. "Baby...please." He ends it.

"It's just not that easy."

"I love you so much..." He kisses my hand. I couldn't bare to see him with another girl except me.

"I love you too, Elliot." I say it back, which makes him smile. "But, we can't keep up like this anymore." I push myself to him a little closer, "Elliot, if this relationship will have unshared secrets, than I think-" He cuts off.

He quickly stands up in anger, "I've heard enough! If you think it's time for us to end than I respect your decision." My head turns away from him, looking down to my hands that were connected. I didn't notice that I was crying now.

"Just go, Elliot." I didn't dare to look at him. I hear him walk to the door and slam it shut. I begin to sob to myself without anyone comforting me. That night I cried so much, the pain in my heart was unbarring to me. Something I wish I could regret.

ELLIOT'S POV

I walk downstairs with a frown, I was about to leave the house until Max's voice stops me. I back to the kitchen and find him drinking beer.

"It's over?" He asks with an expression that seemed a bit worried. I sigh, "She ended it. She said she can't deal the relationship anymore if there's going to be secrets." I explain to him. He gasp quietly and begins to nod the decision that his sister made.

"Are you going to eventually tell her the truth?" Max questions me with one eyebrow raised. I stay quiet. It would be too late for me to run back upstairs and tell her everything. It would be too damn late.

"No."

Max stands up now and walks over to me. "Some her some time, because she really loves you. For now, you should probably leave. I'll talk to you later." He walks upstairs and to the direction of the room. I walk out of the house and realize I fucked up pretty bad.