Cheaters Never Prosper

Yeah, I had no inspiration for another Doof chapter so we're going to finish the day with first of all, Emma and Ferb's breakfast 'date' and then Emma and Phineas' meeting after the play! This is kind of just a bonus chapter of behind the scenes 😂😂

-That Morning-

"Morning, Ferb! Morning... why is she here?" Candace asked, pointing to Emma, who smiled and waved. 

"She's staying for breakfast." Ferb replied softly, sitting down at the table, patting the seat next to him for Emma to sit. She took the seat and sat straight up, nervous at the fact that she was sitting next to her crush. 

"So, Fer-" she started, but was cut off by Candace, who slid into the seat across from them and raised her eyebrows. 

"Nice to meet ya, I'm Candace, Ferb's older sister!" she grinned, resting her face in her hand. 

"Uh, I know, I met-" Emma was interrupted yet again. 

"Hey, would you, uh, come here for a sec?" Candace asked, getting up and running to Emma, taking her hand and pulling her to the living room. 

"Candace? What was that for?" she blushed. 

"Look, sister, I can tell you have a thing for my brother. It's kind of obvious. And I totally get the crush thing, but I don't quite get the 'Ferb' thing. First of all,you do realize his head is shaped like an 'F', right?" Candace said, raising an eyebrow. 

"Well, I-" 

"Bup bup bup! I'm not done! Second of all, overlooking thing number one, you guys are pretty darn cute together. So, as your future sister in law, I'm going to be your wingwoman, alright? Alright!" she grinned, then dragged Emma back in the kitchen, plopping her down in the chair next to Ferb and then kicking the chair with her foot, causing Emma to bump into Ferb's shoulder. 

"S-sorry..." she blushed. 

"It's fine, Emma." he replied, blushing too. Phineas walked down the stairs to find Emma sitting in his usual spot. He looked at his brother confused, but shrugged it off and sat next to Candace. 

"Morning kids! And who is this, Ferb? Want to introduce us?" Lawrence asked. 

Ferb cleared his throat. "This is Emma, her family just moved in next door." he said, folding his arms on the table. 

"Oh! Nice to meet you, Emma! I met your mother yesterday, we brought you guys a casserole!" Linda smiled. 

"Oh, yeah, I saw the leftovers in the fridge! I was at the Garcia-Shapiro's for dinner last night so I haven't tried it but it sure smells good!" Emma giggled, and Linda laughed. 

"Well, you must be pretty popular if you're already getting invited for meals everywhere!" Lawrence teased, and Emma blushed. 

"Oh, Lawrence, you're making the poor girl scared! Come on, I have pancakes!" Linda shook her head and motioned to the kitchen counter.

Emma got herself a small stack of pancakes, and was surprised to see both Phineas and Ferb fill their plates with 5 huge pancakes. 

"How in Gimmelshtump do you eat all of those?" she laughed. 

"First of all, what the heck is Gimmelshtump, and second of all, we're growing boys!" Phineas turned around to face her. 

"Oh! I didn't tell you guys this, that's right!" Emma giggled and proceeded to tell them her 'Gimmelshtump' story. 

"That's weird, but okay, I'll let it pass! It is a funny word!" Phineas laughed as he walked back to his seat. 

The rest of the family (and Emma) sat down and proceeded to eat their food silently. Candace broke the silence.