Introducing... Ferbella and Phinemma!!

I know, I know! You probably saw that and your mouth probably gaped open. You look like a fish, by the way, close your mouth! Anyways, this chapter is going to introduce the first bit of tension between the two 'new couples'. We're also going deep into Emma's mind! Get ready for a highly unconventional chapter! (Sorry, I honestly don't know what to put as the picture for this chapter, it's too weird!)

After the party had ended and most everyone had gone home, Ferb and Isabella were sitting in the backyard waiting for the stage to clean up. 

"We need a game plan. Something that's sure to make them jealous... but what even is our goal? Do we still WANT them?" she asked. 

Ferb was fighting a war in his head. 'She hurt me. She got my hopes up and then chopped my heart into pieces. What do I do? If she's happy with Phineas, maybe I should learn to love Isabella... but I can't do that. She's perfect, and I'd do anything to get her back.' he thought, letting out a sigh of despair. 

"What's wrong, Ferb?" Isabella asked. 

"I just- part of me wants to hear what they have to say about it." Ferb said quietly. 

Isabella's face went cold. "What they have to say? We saw them kissing, what more do you need?"

Ferb's expression turned cold towards her. "Isabella, I don't know about you but I'm going to have to face my brother tonight. Just because you don't have to look at Emma because you're being stubborn doesn't mean I have to do the same thing."

Her brows furrowed. "Fine! We'll go talk to them then." she huffed, and the two got up and rigidly walked to the back gate. To their surprise, they ran right into Phineas and Emma. 

"Oh. Hi, guys." Phineas mumbled, and then Emma felt a hand push her into him from over the fence. She grasped Phineas' hand. 

Isabella saw this and fought the urge to punch Emma. 

"So... you guys are a thing too?" Emma smiled nervously. 

"Yes, yes we are! And we're super happy together, isn't that right, Ferby?" Isabella giggled as Ferb wrapped his arm around her, shaking. He nodded and stared Emma in the eyes. She could tell that he was trying to tell her something, but she was going to have to wait until later to talk to him about it. 

Isabella broke this connection between the two by pulling Ferb by surprise and kissing him on the lips. 

Emma let out a small gasp. "Wow. You guys really are happy together, aren't ya?" she said, her voice starting to crack. 

Phineas noticed this and gave Emma's hand a squeeze to let her know she wasn't alone. He took all of his courage, and anger towards his brother, and turned towards Emma. 

"Hey, Ems, think we can beat them in romance?" he winked, and kissed her on the lips too. 

Emma's cheeks turned bright red as she was completely unexpecting that to happen. She looked at him when he pulled away for a pink flash in his eyes, but it was still the same Phineas she'd been talking to all that afternoon. She shot him a glance to ask him why he did that, and he just smiled softly. 

Isabella's foot was digging deep into the ground, and she took Ferb's hand and put it on her waist. "We should have a romance-off sometime. It'd be fun." she said, gritting her teeth. 

Ferb, on the other hand, was feeling completely dejected and hurt. He knew Isabella didn't like him like that, and his crush was not only kissing his brother, but also blushing while doing it. He shook his head, thinking Emma was a lost cause, and let go of Isabella's hand.