The Game Plan

Welcome back, my dear fans! I know you've been watchin' and waitin' for this update, so here ya go! Let's find out what happens with our main cast and the love triangle (get it, Phineas' head is a triangle heh I crack myself up) between Emma and the two brothers! One truly loves her, and the other's just influenced by a green ray! And how will Isabella and the Fireside Girls react?? 

"Girls, we need to have an emergency meeting. Something just happened." Isabella said, motioning all of the Fireside Girls (minus Emma) into a group. "I don't know why, but Ferb and I saw Phineas kissing Emma..." 

Gasps erupted from the whole group. 

"That little snake!" Ginger said. 

"Why would she do that? She obviously likes Ferb!" Katie defended, confused. 

"How do you know that? Maybe she moved here just for Phineas!" Holly said, crossing her arms. 

"Hold on, hold on. I think we need to get all sides of the story before we jump to conclusions." Adyson put her hands up, motioning with her head to Emma's house. 

"What side of the story does she have to tell? She kissed MY Phineas! Besides, Ferb and I are working on making them jealous." Isabella huffed. 

"Ooh, how?" Milly asked. 

"We're pretending to be dating, and if they are going to be like that, then they can have each other! Conniving cheaters..." their chief grumbled. 

Adyson took Katie by the arm and turned around. "We're going to find out what happened, Kate. C'mon." she said. "Isabella, we have to do something for those programs! Good luck, chief!" she said and the two ran out the gate and quietly snuck up to Emma's backyard door, where they found her sitting beside the house with her head in her arms, crying her eyes out.

"Emma, what happened?" Katie asked, crouching down in front of her. 

"I- I... I didn't mean to... he snu- snuck up on me!" Emma sobbed, looking up. 

"You didn't mean to what?" Adyson asked, sitting next to her. 

"Isabella probably... ha-hates me! Phin-Phineas kissed me, and I tri-tried to escape, but he wouldn't let go!" she said, crying even harder, putting her head in her hands. "Oh, I'm so stupid!"

"Why would Phineas do that? That doesn't sound like something he'd do..." Katie looked at Adyson confused. 

"Did you notice anything before that? Was he acting weird?" Adyson asked, looking back at Emma sympathetically. 

She looked up and gasped, wiping away a tear. "He got shot with this weird, green ray!"

Katie and Adyson looked at each other and grinned. "AHA!" they said at the same time. 

"What?" Emma asked.

"Green ray! So, it's not Phineas, it must have been some kind of ray to make him fall in love or something!" Adyson realized. "We have to do something, but I don't know what to do... before we get you and Ferb together, we might have to come up with a side plan to fix whatever the crap just happened."

"Problem is, Isabella and Ferb saw, and now they want to make you and Phineas jealous by pretending to be together." Katie sighed. 

"Th-they what? Ouch..." Emma frowned and went silent. All of a sudden, a voice rang out from next door. It was a voice she knew. 

"Oh, FERBY, stop it!" Isabella giggled, and then she heard Ferb's laugh. His sweet, soft, and mystifying laugh... and he was using it to flirt with her ex-best friend.