🌸Chapter 10🌸

Chapter :|: At Baekhyun's home

.........................

Baekhyun POV

I Just texted Taehyung. inviting him over to spend some time with me. I was hoping by doing this He would feel so down anymore and hopefully by doing this he would be happy again. 

I took my keys off my dresser as i headed down-stairs to my car. I walked down the stairs to see Jungkook was in the living room on his phone, He does this a lot when he's bored. He seemed to be texting Lisa are something. I walked by him and passing without saying a word.

I took my keys out and started the car. I was now heading over to Taehyung's place. I took out my phone to look up his location on my GPS since he gave it to me. I pressed the gas pedal as i drove over to him.

Taehyung's POV

I was looking through my closet, looking for something to wear. I saw something that i liked and placed it on my bed. It was a black and white themed kinda cloths. since i was gonna wear that type of theme i decide to wear some white shoes with it and a silver chain.

(What he wore-)👇

I went to the bathroom then got dressed

I went to the bathroom then got dressed. I went to my room were my huge mirror was and looked myself up and down. "Wow! not bad"

I took my phone and keys and headed to the exit. There he stood waiting for me. It was Baekhyun. "Hey TaeTae" he spoke with his cute smile.

I replied with a smile, "HeyBaekhyunn, let's go"

I locked the door and we both went to the car.

I was sitting in the car excited to visit Baekhyun house, I was smiling and for a moment i wasn't thinking about Jungkook anymore. That is until I remembered that he and Jungkook are brothers.

"Shit" I thought to myself.

Nobody's POV

While Baekhyun And Taehyung were driving over Baekhyun's house, He could see that that Taehyung Was excited and happy. He was finally feeling better than how he was at school. He smiled at the thought that he helped Taehyung out a bite from his depressed moment. It went on until Taehyung face was now blank.

Baekhyun noticed this and asked "Hey..why the sad face?". To Taehyung"s response he took a deep breath and then spoke. "It's Jungkook..I-I..I have feelings for him..." he finally let out. "I thought so.." Baekhyun replied, leaving Taehyung with a 'how did you know face' Baehyung chuckled at his friend's facial expression and spoke. "I kinda put two and two together..I'm sorry taetae"Baekhyun looked into Taehyung's eyes and Taehyung did to him."It's not your fault." Taehyung spoke out with a giggle not wanting to make his friend worry about him again.

before they knew it they had arrived. Baekhyun looked at Taehyung as Taehyung did the same. "It's okay TaeTae. remember i'm here and if you don't feel up for it are you wanna go home just tell me okay" Baekhyun told him with warm eyes he held his friend's hand.Taehyung gave a smile and a response saying 'I know. it's okay'

They both exited the car and went inside. To their surprise someone was unexpectedly there......