🌸Chapter 44🌸

Chapter 44: Pregnancy Sickness?

Third pov

Day 15 in school and things are going smoothly. Taehyung and Jungkook became the talk of the school it's power couple. Jhope is more of a sunshine than before, why? Yoonmin is comfortable and happy, While Namjin are like an old married couple. Things are great. 

...But something tells me something bad is going happen with something good?..

Taehyung is at home, feeling sicker than usual. He didn't catch a cold. He didn't have a fever but keeps vomiting...Why?

"ugh...I can't take this anymore Hyung..." Taehyung spoke as he had thrown up for the 16th time.

"I'm dying..."

Jin came with some towels and water.

"Here, drink this."

"Why is this happening to me...what did I do wrong...." Teahyung sobbed.

"I don't know Taebear."

There was silence.

"Tae..could it be that you are pregnant," Jin asked with a questioning tone.

"Pregnant? me? no way?"

"I mean..l currently studying to be a doctor and we've learned about pregnancy like 2 days ago and all that's happening here, to you is what would happen to a pregnant person."

Taehyung was silent for a moment.

"but..how?"

"what do you mean 'how'? how else are you expected to have a kid" Jin spoke, stating the obvious.

"I know that but how? we were so cautious that- Taehyung was scilent again.

"what?"

"We didn't use it that time and that time.."

"so...you think I'm right, you're pregnant?" Jin was excited.

"I mean...you said what you said and you're usually right..."

"omg omg omg I'm gonna be an uncle!"

Taehyung chuckled.

"Let's go to the hospital first, I don' want to give us fake hope you know."

"Okay, let's go."

....

"Good morning Mr. Kim and Mr. Kim's brother Mr.Kim."

"Goodmorning doc. Have you found out the reason for me being sick?" Teahyung asked the doctor eager to know. Was he really pregnant.

"Yes. It seems that you are actually pregnant."

"..r-really?"

"yes really. Congratulations."

Jin was a squealing mess while Teahyung was happy and deep in thoughts.

'I'll write you a list of things you should buy for a safe and healthy pregnancy along with things you should or not do."

The doctor wrote as Taehyung was in deep thought and Jin still squealing, exciting this was.

"Here you go. Have a nice day and come again XX for a check-up."

Taehyung and Jin got up. 

"Thank you doc."

...

Jin and Teahyung were in the car both driving home.

"so when are you going to tell Jungkook?"

"...soon, I want tell him on a special day." Taehyung smile at the thought.

"I wanna tell him on his birthday next weekend."

"awe~ isn't my brother so sweet." Jin squeaked Taehyung's right cheek while driving with his right hand.

"yah! don't crash the car."

"Don't worry, I won't hurt the little one."

Taehyung smiled at his brother.