🌸Chapter 9🌸

Chapter 9 :|: Hangout

.......................

Third pov

Jin was in his room studying for his upcoming test while Taehyung was in his on his phone texting his friends Baekhyun. They arrived home only 20 minutes ago.

Jin was studying Chemistry when his phone buzzed. It was a test from Namjoon, his boyfriend and lover.

-Babe-💖🔐

Rm: Hey babe~😘

Rm: your boo misses you~😞

Jin: I miss you too babe~😘

Rm: I wanna see you~😏

Jin: I do too babe~ but i can't leave v a lone 

Rm: I'm sure he'll be okay, besides he's 23 babe🙃

Jin: I know.... okay..i'll go tell him first😚

Rm: okay i'll pick you up soon princess🥰

Jin: Okay~my~prince~😘

After texting his lover he quickly went to Teahyung's room.

.

.

.

Taehyung's POV

Before Jin was texting his Boyfriend,Namjoon/Rm

I was in my room around my laptop. I was doing some online research about my feelings, I was depressed. I was still thinking about Jungkook X Lisa. I was deeply sad and heart-broken. I was so epressed at the thought to the point were I broke down in-front of my brother and friend. 

I couldn't tell them how i truly felt or that I found my mate, and he's Jungkook. I couldn't tell them the only person that was ment to be mine was someone's else's. I couldn't...(Tear's where now rolling down my red cheek).

I was crying again from the thought of today's shocking turn of events. I was still around my laptop sobbing when my phone made a buzz sound.

It was a message from my friend Baekyun. I was shocked that he had texted me since he was worried about me the entire day today. I was so glad to have a friend like him.

🐶🤗-Baekyun-🤗🐶

Baekyun: Hey taetae🤗

Baekyun: How are you holding up🙂

Taehyung:  I'm fine don't worry about me🙂(He was lieing. H edidn't want his friend to worry)

Baekyun: I don't believe that😕

Baekyun: Since you aren't in the best of moods and I'm worried about you. wanna come and hand out with me over at my place today?🤔

Taehyung: Sure but i'll have to tell my hyung🙂

Baekyun: kool! we're gonna have so much fun🤩

Taehyung smiled at his friend. He was feeling a lot better now. He was going to go to his hyung's room to tell him about going over to Baekyun's house but stopped in his tracks once he got a message from Jimin.

-🐶😇Jiminnie😇🐶-

Jimin: Taehyungnie!!