🌸Chapter 52🌸

Chapter 52: Reunited

.................

Edited

Third pov

Jungkook drove a fast as he could. Taehyung was awake and needed him by his side. He dug his foot down on the paddle below and the car roared. He began to speed along the road back to his parent's mansion. He was now 5 minutes away.

He was finally there. He shut off his car and hopped out. Ran up the stairs to the door and stormed into the mansion. This causes the double doors to swing open widely and made a big bam sound. Everyone that was near to this part of the mansion heard the noise. Taehyung in Jungkook's room heard it as well as Jin and Jimin. Taehyung smelled his scent and knew who it was. Without question or hesitation, he hopped off the bed at lightning speed and rushed down towards his mate. Jin and Jimin both have yet to smell Jungkook's scent they weren't in range yet. Taekook were mates so they could smell each other's scent more potent than others cold smell them. Because of this, Jimin and Jin were curious as t why Taehyung got up that quick and ran out of the room the three of them were in.

Jungkook rushed up the stairs as Taehyung rushed down them. Jimin and Jin a little far behind Taehyung stopped at a distance away, at the curve in the hallway, both watching from afar.

Taehyung jumped onto JJungkook, hand wrapped around his neck, legs around his waist. Jungkook held him tightly as his hands were embracing him securely.

"Kookie.."

"Taehyung.."

"I missed you so much.." A tear left Teahyng's eye.

Jungkook could smell his mate's worriedness, he held him more and kissed his neck.

"I missed you too baby."

Taehyung sniffed his mate's scent and felt calm again.

Jimin and Jimin watching from afar smiled and felt relieved Taehyung was feeling better than earlier. Though he was okay being healthy, he was down and needed his mate. Seeing Jungkook at his aid and both are in each other's embrace, everything was okay now.

"Let's go Jimin." Jin spoke with the tap an Jimin's shoulder

"kay." Jimin responded and followed.

They left the couple for some privacy, heading to Jin's shared room with Namjoon. Jimin and Jin went there since Jungkook was back and they both(Taekook) probably will need that room.

Taehyung got down and Jungkook's hands were still around him securely.

"I love you koo."

"As I love you too my angel~"

They began to kiss each other passionately.

.....

Eventually, they too went to their shared room and Jimin and Jin went downstairs where they went into the living room, watching a movie and eating snacks. The door soon after like 30 minutes opened. Their mate's scent hit their noise and they both got up and ran towards them at the door excited to see them.

"Joonie~!"

"Yoongs~!"

They all exclaimed at the same time and kissed their mates passionately.

"I missed you" x2 they said in union and laughed. Their mates chuckled, Jimin's and Jin's.

"hahha.." Namjoon chuckled.

"Let's go to our room babe~" Yoongi whispered in Jimin's ear.

Jimin grew red and Jin who heard chuckled playfully.

"sh-shut up Jin.."

......................

Sorry this chapter is late guys. I originally saved it in my drafts but it seemed to have left the chat...literally. Anyway, this will be my last chapter for this story for a while as I'll be on a hiatus for school reasons, sigh...until then take care.

-Author Nim~