🌸Chapter 54🌸

Chapter 54: The King's Birthday pt.2 Dinner with the family

Third pov

Jungkook and Taehyung along with the others were later seen in the dining room, seated at the table eating breakfast served by the Jeon's Family maids. They were served pancakes, a blueberry flavor. A glass of 100% pure and natural orange juice. A slice of cheesecake and a cup of tea(whatever you choose).

"Happy birthday Jungkook. I see you've turned into a strong and intellectual young man. I'm proud to call you my son." Mr. Jeon spoke words to his son. 

"Thank you, father."

"Yes, my baby is all grown up." Mrs. Jeon spoke.

"So, what are your plans for your birthday koo? anything in mind?" Hoseok asked.

"mhmm...not really."

"really? I thought you'd be prepared or something." Jimin was Jungshook.

"I mean,  have everything I ever wanted so...nothing here," Jungkook answered.

"well, it's a big day for you and I won't let you think of it as nothing special, I personally will take your birthday under my wing to be something spectacular," Jimin spoke with pride.

"yeah yeah yeah, just don't go overboard shorty.."

"How dare you, you little-

"Now, now  guys, let's not fight." Mr. Jeon tried to calm them down.

"yes sir." x2 Both Jimin and Jungkook spoke.

Taehyung only chuckled at his mate and soulmate.