Chapter 9- Burn

-Error POV-

"Dream." I said loudly. Dream looked at me, surprised and scared. "I'm not mad at you, Dream. But I want to talk to Ink... a l o n e ." Ink stared at me, while Dream got up, tears flooding his eyes, and teleported away.

"Ink. Get. UP." Ink slowly stood up, still staring at me. "How...COULD YOU?!" I screamed at him. "E-Error-!" "SHUT UP!!" I interrupted. "I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME! I SAW THE ENTIRE THING!!"

     Ink, paralyzed, was shaking. I stared at him coldly. "After everything... all the letters.. all the fun.. and THIS is what happens..?"

(SONG STARTS HERE! SONG IS First Burn FROM HAMILTON!)
(Error:Text)
(Gradient:Text)
(Paperjam:Text)
(All:T T)
————————————————————
I saved every letter you wrote me.
From the moment I saw you
I knew you were mine.
You said you were mine,
I thought you were mine.
Do you know what Angelica said
When I told her what you'd done?
She said,

"You have married an Icarus-
He has flown too close to the sun."
(A/N:Damn PJ-)

Don't take another step in my direction!
I can't be trusted around you.
Don't think you can talk your way
Into my arms, into my arms!

I'm burning the letters you wrote me.
You can stand over there if you want-
I don't know who you are.
I have so much to learn..
I'm re-reading your letters,
And watching them burn!

(Burn~)
I'm watching them burn!
(Burn~)
-Pj walks in cause yes-

You published the letters she wrote to you!
You told the whole world
How you brought this girl into our bed!
In clearing your name, you have ruined our lives!!

Heaven forbid someone whisper,
"He's part of some scheme"
Your enemy whispers-
So you have to SCREAM!
I know about whispers.
I see how you look at my sister.

Don't!
I'm not naive.
I have seen women around you!
Don't
Think I don't see
How they fall for your charms!
All your charms!

I'm erasing myself from the narrative..
Let future historians wonder how Eliza reacted
When you broke her heart!!
You have thrown it all away!
Stand back, watch it burn!
Just watch it all burn!!

And when the time comes-
Explain to the children!
The pain and embarrassment
You put their mother through!!

When will you learn
That they are your legacy?
We are your legacy!!

IF YOU THOUGHT YOU WERE MINE!!!!

O T !
————————————————————
(A/N:LOL HOW MUCH DO YALL HATE INK NOW-)
————————————————————
-Gradients POV-

"Who's not yours now, huh?" I asked softly, looking at Ink. "'Y O U A R E N ' T M I N E .'" Ink stared back at me. "Gradient..." He whispered. "So you really meant that when you said it to him.." PJ muttered, tears in his eyes. Error glared at Ink. "I really thought you were mine, but I guess not." He said. "Let's go, kids."

      Error teleported PJ, him and I to Dreamtale, where somehow everyone else was there. Dream was sobbing into Cross' shoulder, him and Nightmare comforting Dream. Killer and Horror were chatting with each other, Geno, Core and Reaper were with Dust, also talking, and Goth and a Frisk from.. somewhere? Were playing something.

      "Who the heck brought everyone here together?" PJ asked. "Probably Dream and Nightmare," Error replied. "Oh- even Goth and Ballet are here? Hey guys!" PJ suddenly exclaimed. So the Frisk is from Dancetale. Cool.

      Suddenly, Horror ran over to me. "What happened between Error and Ink?!" He asked excitedly. "A lot, to be honest." I said, starting to explain what happened. "I'm going to get something, I'll be right back." Error said, teleporting away.

       A few minutes later, he came back holding a box, gasoline, and a match. "wwhhOOOO WANTS TO BURN INKS LETTERS WITH ME?!" He yelled. Everyone turned to him and yelled, "YAAAAYYYY!!!"

       Error started a bonfire and opened the box, revealing a stack of old letters. "These are all the letters Ink and I wrote to each other," He explained. "Dream, would you like to dump the box with me?" Error asked. Dream hesitated for a moment before saying, "S-Sure..!"

      Dream and Error took the box and held it on top of the fire before tipping it, all the letters falling into the fire. I watched as the letters slowly burned to ashes, the fire whipping around majestically. While everyone was cheering, I kept staring into the depths of the fire.

"Ḯ̴͉̝̄̏̆̎̏͝ ̵̧̖̠̺͕̓̃̔̏̿͋̌͛̐̕ç̵̘̞̮̮͈̪͙̯͐ą̴̡͈̮̃̏̀̓͌̊͒͝ͅn̶̛͓̰͂͑̔͜͜͝'̵̡̨̛̟͉͖̞̄̍̓͛͛̍̓̒͒ͅt̷̡͕̯̹̗͖͕͙́̈́.̶̢͍̬̹̘͚͇̿͌̈́̌̆̏̓̒̈́͜.̵̼̬͓̹̭̠͖̜̾̒͛̂̈̀͌̅̇͠.̸̯̪̮̦͕͈̘͔̟̻͗̌͌̽̑̄̀̚͘ ̶̹̤̳̈́̍̅̅́̄̌̕͘͜ͅï̵̹̻͉̪̎ ̵̩̳̞̳̟̼͌̉̈́̅̃̋̌͌̚̚c̷̝͚̠͗͑͒͘͝ã̴̝̠̘͛n̸̢̪̟͚̗̼̑̑̅̾͗̓'̵̺̘̞̌́̓͌͜t̶̗͖͎̳͈̙̬͎̚͜ ̴̢̦̘̰̿ķ̸̖̙̰͚̦͍̽͛̃̃̓̀́͛̚̚ę̷͂̀͒̾͗́̑̀̒̀e̷̥̫̮͚͉͓͂̈́̓̎̈́́̊́͠p̵̨̱͎͓̖̰͉̜̾̆̀̿̌́̀̇̚ ̸̛̲̞̯̲̫̄̽̈́͠͝g̵͚͍̼̲̭̹̟̦̰͑͊͆̿́͒͛͐̃͘ơ̵̲̣̞̄͗̽̈̈́̓̓͂į̵͚̙̂͐̍́̈́̽̀̚͝n̴̨̟̭͕̩͍̞̟͗͌̎̽g̶̦͈̱͚̒̌͊̀̔̄̚ ̶̱̣̫̫̦̟͇̝̽i̷̤̪͗͊̿̄̄́̕̚͘̕ǹ̵̖̳͙͔̫ ̷̨̢̛̛̹͚̾̈́́͠l̷̨͎̻̘̝̮͈̟̦͎̈́̓̔̏̋͘͘i̴̢͍͕̅̐́́̓̕k̸͔͍̩̯̗̯̥̎̾̑̽̈́e̵̡̛̞̰̙͔̺͗̄̄̀̅̓̐̅̕ ̶̢̛̰͕͖̦̼̣̺̦͌͌̑͐t̴̢̡̧̨̜̤̥̍̇͑ḧ̴̨̡̘̯͖̼̐͛̑̀̏͘i̷̢̛̬͈̩̬̱̱͌̂͑̏͌̄̆͐́s̴̪͖̠̠̑̽̀̀͒̋!"

WHAT- I looked down at my hands. What was that..? "Hey bro, you okay?" PJ asked suddenly. "I- O-oh! Yeah, i'm okay. I was just uhm, thinking." I replied quickly. "Okay then- I want you to meet Ballet! Shes a Frisk from Dancetale!" PJ exclaimed, taking my hand and dragging me over to an area. "Uh- okay-"

-Ink POV-

       Ẅ̴̨̲̞́̈́͌͗̂ͅh̶͚͍͛͌͌́̍ò̷͇̪͕͙͔̗̠̗͍̀̆̄̂̒̕̕ͅ'̷̦͈͉͈͕̭̩͔̣̃š̷̤͊͋̈́͆͘͘ͅͅ ̵͍̲͇̝̖̺̗̳̇͌̕t̶̢̛͈̯̹̺̗̖̟̗́̋͛͒̌͐̇̾̚h̵̢͕͖̜̬̠̰̗͋e̶̛̳͖̪͊͆̍͆͑̐ ̷̛̼͚̆̉̿̎̈̔͋̎ô̴̲̘͖̦̳̜̦̪͍͊͝n̸̗̘̈́̑̃̋͘ͅe̶̼̳̝̠͂̽̕ ̸̟̪̭͕̿̊b̵̐ͅe̶̤͠í̵̢̛͇̙͈̠͉͙͈͖̦̄͋n̸̝̝̱͓͌̓̊̀̿̔ͅǵ̶̨̫̙̥͙̥̮̘̯ ̸̰̜̼̒͋̚͠l̵̨̨̨̳̠͇͕͓̊̃̔͆̄̌͆͛͝ͅͅe̷̥̞̚f̷̧̧̣̟̜̰̼̻̑̐̊͛́̇̍̏̕t̷̖̭̫̯͕̼̬͚͠ ̶̱͚͚̭̜͊̽̽̋̊̾͆̊̑̕͜ṭ̴̢̭̘͇̘̜̔͒̆͑͂̎͗́͝ȍ̵̡ ̵̛̗̤͖̯̟̼̇͒̈̀̔͌r̴̲̜̤̳͆̉͂͗̉̇͝͝ǒ̴̧̙̘͔̗͔̫͎͂͒̈́͠ͅt̷͍̭̝̺̄͝ ̶̫͕̫̠̰͈͓̮͓̹͑̉̀́̾n̵̜͙̘̟̭͓͔͔̼͓͒o̸̼̳̯͐̉̚͝w̵̖̅͂̍̃͋,̸̩͎̙̜̥̩͙̆̈́͜͜ ̵̳̖͈̋̈́̔͝͠h̸̺̳̯̱̞̺̫̲̏̎̉̑͊̃̉̓̊͘m̸̯͛́͒̆͛̇͊͆̔͠?̸͙͖̟̮̼̤̞̰̞͊̀͊̎͊͗͒̚ͅ
Ȋ̶̧̹̠͈̳̲͕̝̳́̑͘͝ ̷̑̈̎̊̾̈́͒̀͊͂͜p̴̹̭̰̝̭̺̑͑̔r̷̺͓͐̏̽̄̂̋͑̄̃ǫ̵̫̺͙̗͎͖̞̙̆̐̂͊͑͌͘͠ṁ̴̟̥͔̪̼̥́̐̽̃ȉ̷̦̩̙̂̏̔̍͛͑̚͝s̴̢̽̽̆̽͗ȅ̶̡̠̲̱͙̅̇̈́͜ ̵̞̭͖̮̟̥̈̒̒̓͘ͅy̵̹̹̳͖̑̀̐̏̐̀͆͝ö̷̧̖̫́͌̆̔̀̋̚̚u̷̘̣̠̣̗͚̾͌̈́̓̃͂͝.

I
⅃⅃IW
ͶIꟻ
.UOY

————————————————————
SCREW THE DAILY IROH QUOTES, WE NEED DEATH AND DRAMA!