PROLOUGE

"We push away the unimaginable.."

   A black-boned skeleton with tiny glitches and errors softly sang It's Quiet Uptown, his voice echoing throughout the Beta-Void. This was Gradient, the first born son of Error and Ink, the Destroyer and Creator of Alternate Universes.

(Im so lazy that I got this part from the Wiki UwU)

   Gradient wears a black jacket that he usually puts the hood on with a gradient blue square-like design, two dark cyan 'x' and cyan lines on both sleeves which reaches up to his wrists only, which makes his yellow and red fingers visible. The inner part of his jacket is red, as well as the scarf tied around his waist which has yellow patterns.

   He has a black to brown gradient pants with a much lighter cyan 'x' mark features, his shoes are black with yellow lines on it. He wears tan a loose shirt that has a turtle neck with brown strings underneath, the sleeves that only reaches down midway.

  Gradients family was nice. He had a brother, Paperjam, who was younger by one year. His dad, Error, is the destroyer, and his father, Ink, is the creator.

   They made a truce- "No creation, no destruction". Error and Inks relationship then got better as they got to know each other- then...they got married and had kids.

   When Gradient was 5, he got stuck in a dark, endless void- the Beta-Void. Gradient was stuck there. He couldn't get out, he couldn't call for help, the only thing he could do was wait..
but
nobody
came.

  Voices haunted him. "Freak!" They would call him. "It's your fault you got stuck here, but of course, it's not like anyone CARES, huh?!" The disembodied voices would taunt him. These voices drove Gradient crazy.

"Maybe it IS my fault I got stuck here.."

"I am a mistake."

"My mother.. F-CKING FAMILY-!!"

"L e f t  m e  t o  r o t  i n  h e r e ."
———————————————
   "PAPERJAM-" "Coming, Pops!" "PAPERJAM GET YOUR F-CKING A-S OVER HERE RIGHT NOW OR I WILL RIP YOUR AVATAR POSTER-" ":000 OKAY OKAY!!!"

   Ah yes, a normal day for the Errorink fam. They had a... quite.. nOrmAl life. Paperjam, otherwise known as Pj, rushed down the stairs. "Whats for breakfast?" He asked. "Pancakes," was Inks reply.

   Ink, Error, and Pj were a happy family. Years ago, they lost their first son, Gradient, and never found him again. At this point they all gave up on trying to find him.

   Pj, the youngest, is obsessed with Avatar: The Last Airbender. He freaking loves the show, and his friend, a Frisk from Dancetale, thinks he SIMPS FOR TY LEE. Hm...yes, yes. This is weird. Why don't we talk about personality?

    Pj sometimes can act like a jerk, but truly, he's a nice (but very weird) kid. He dislikes vegetable oil, The Legend Of Korra ("It completely ruined my zutara ship,"), and any Underlust character. Yes, he ships Zutara.

   About Error and Ink- I expect you know enough about them and how THEY got together ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).
———————————————
"𝙵𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚔!"

"𝙶𝚘 𝚍𝚒𝚎!"

"𝙽𝚘𝚋𝚘𝚍𝚢 𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚢𝚘𝚞...𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚜 𝚝𝚘𝚘 𝚋𝚊𝚍~!"

   Once again, the voices started taunting Gradient. "Leave me alone.." He muttered.

"𝙰𝚠𝚠𝚠, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝙸 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚠𝚎 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝙵 𝚁 𝙸 𝙴 𝙽 𝙳 𝚂 !"

"𝙷𝚊𝚑! 𝚈𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚜𝚘 𝚏-𝚌𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚙𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚌!"

   Gradient sighed, wiping the tears that started to make their way down his cheeks. He was just so f-cking TIRED...tired of being alone, tired of having nobody else to love him, tired of having these stupid voices in his head...

(A musical starts here! Song is Someone You Loved by Lewis Capaldi. Get ready!)
(GRADIENT-Text)

I'm going under and this time I fear there's no one to save me..
This all or nothing really got a way of driving me crazy..

I need somebody to heal,
Somebody to know,
Somebody to have,
Somebody to hold.
It's easy to say-
But it's never the same..
I guess I kinda liked the way you numbed all the pain.

Now the day bleeds
Into nightfall
And you're not here
To get me through it all
I let my guard down,
And then you pulled the rug.
I was getting kinda used to being someone you loved

I'm going under and this time I fear there's no one to turn to..
This all or nothing way of loving got me sleeping without you...

Now, I need somebody to know,
Somebody to heal,
Somebody to have,
Just to know how it feels!
It's easy to say but it's never the same.
I guess I kinda liked the way you helped me escape..

Now the day bleeds
Into nightfall-
And you're not here
To get me through it all!
I let my guard down,
And then you pulled the rug.
I was getting kinda used to being someone you loved..

And I tend to close my eyes when it hurts sometimes,
I fall into your arms
I'll be safe in your sound 'til I come back around..

For now the day bleeds
Into nightfall,
And you're not here
To get me through it all!
I let my guard down,
And then you pulled the rug
I was getting kinda used to being someone you loved-

But now the day bleeds
Into nightfall!
And you're not here
To get me through it all!!!
I let my guard down,
And then you pulled the rug..
I was getting kinda used to being someone you loved...

I let my guard down,
And then you pulled the rug..
I was getting kinda used to being someone you loved..

  "..."

  "Nobody is going to come."