Chapter 6: Bells test 1

Ehhh, it's been a while huh?
Sorry, had a lot of stuff to take care of, and my dumbass decided to write some other stuff, so, yeah.
I don't have much to say, so, um, I guess, hope you enjoy?

Kurama POV

Kurama woke up to warm sunshine and cozy air, blinking the sleep out of his eyes with laze, and yawning tiredly, reluctant to even move out of the perfect position he was in. Looking over at the cheap clock next to Naruto's bed, he saw that he was about an hour later than Kakashi's designated time to arrive, meaning he was even later than the scarecrow.

'Whatever.'

Standing up, he stretched, and unhurriedly pulled on his dark clothes, finger-brushed Naruto's blonde hair, then hopped off of Naruto's dingy balcony. He stopped by one of the stores, henged, and went in, before coming back out with a bag of pork buns in hand.

Jump jump

Hop hop

Jump jump

Hop hop

Jump jump

Hop hop

Jump jump

Hop hop

Jump ju-oh wait.

He was already there.

And rotting on the ground was Sakura and Sasuke, with Kakashi uncaringly flipping through his orange covered porno, and, surprisingly, the other two weren't even so much as staring at Kakashi. Instead, the moment Kurama walked in, they whipped their heads around and glared at him, so much that Kurama had to feel his forehead to make sure he didn't have two burning holes in it. Kakashi merely raised his eyebrow and stared curiously at the bag in Kurama's paws-no, hands

"NARUTO-BAKA!!! YOUR LATE!", Sakura pointed her finger at him and activated 'Big head no Jutsu'.

"She's right dobe.", Sasuke glared.

"And I have to say Naruto, I'm surprised that you were somehow later than me of all people, tell me, whats you're secret?", Kakashi added in, though it sounded more like a praise rather than a rebuke, and the two other genin didn't miss it either, as they directed their annoyed glare from Kurama to the jonin-sensei.

"Ehh, I forgot to set my alarm clock and woke up late.", Kurama apologized, rubbing the back of his head. And before Sakura could make a retort, Kakashi intervened,

"Well, Naruto, next time remember to do that, hm? Now, I think we should get started.", that caught their attention.

"Ok, this is how this is going to work. The objective of this test is you're gonna need to take these bells away from me by noon", he took out 2 silver bells, "whoever fails to succeed, will be tied to the stake and watch me eat lunch.", he added cheerfully while Sasuke and Sakura grimaced. Then the girl seemingly noticed something and questioned,

"Erm, Sensei, there's only 2 bells, but there are three of us."

"That's because only two of you will be passing, while the last will go back to the Academy.", Kakashi stated, propping his head onto his hand.

"WHAT!?", all three of them cried.

"Yep, for whoever can't steal a bell, you will go back to day-1 at the Academy, and will have to wait to graduate again, or, you could just quit all together. If you don't have the strength and resolve to continue, then bye all means, walk away. No ones stopping you, and I won't judge you for it.", he paused to gouge the reaction of his would-be-team. Sakura was staring wide-eyed with her mouth hanging open, Sasuke's eyes were narrowed, and Kurama(for show) had a scared-shitless-face with his hands clutching the sleeves of h-Naruto's jacket. 

"Now do you understand what you've gotten yourself into? This isn't just some silly little game, this is real, and this very test is only a fraction of the amount of cruelty and harshness that comes with Shinobi work. And if you aren't ready for this, you'll most certainly die out there in the real world. . . are you sure you wanna go through with it now?"

Silence.

Kurama glanced around at the other two genin. Sakura, and even Sasuke, looked nervous, her wide green eyes fluttered from Sasuke to Kakashi, fearful consideration in them. Sasuke's onyx orbs were dangerously narrowed at this point, with a slight hint of fear and realization in them. This wasn't how it went last time, and Kurama couldn't do anything about it now, but if Naruto were here, he would have,

"KAZO! I didn't fail the exam 3 times  just to be told to walk away, dattebayo! I'm gonna become the Leaf's strongest ninja and earn the respect I deserve, so that means I'm gonna do this! I'll never quit, no matter what, believe it!", 'Naruto' declared in outrage, startling Kakashi and the other two genin. This knocked Sasuke and Sakura out of whatever daze they were in, because their eyes flashed and they sat up a little straighter.

"The dobe's right for once, we're not about to quit.", Sasuke said.

"Y-yeah! Don't think we're leaving just yet!", Sakura agreed.

Kakashi looked between the three of them, before sighing and standing up from his perch on the wooden post, and pulled out a black alarm clock. He set it down on the wood surface and gestured to it.

"This is set for 12:00 o'clock, remember, you need to get a bell from me before this goes off. After it does, we'll have lunch and see who failed and who passed. Oh, and one more thing, come at me with the intent to kill.", Sakura spluttered, Sasuke's eyes narrowed once again, and Kurama almost grinned, but before anyone could say anything, Kakashi started the clock.

"Begin!"

Ehh, yeah, I finished this

Just to say, with all the trouble I've had with posting, it's most likely doubled.
Not leaving this story, nope, not at all, just gonna take a while to update, yeah?
This chapter is short, and I'm not happy with how long it's taking to finish this one event, but, oh well.
Another thing, I'm working on rewriting the previous chapters as well, an' I hope they'll certainly be a whole lot better, because I've taken a peek at them, and they're not lookin' too good.
Hmm, what else. . .
Guess that's it, I feel like there was something else, but I can't think of anything.
Welp, hope you enjoyed,

Ja ne!