Chapter 3: Genin

As was said in the last chapter, a few things were skipped since they were completely unnecessary, but this chapter should give at least enough hints as to what happened.
Kurama, eh he, made more than a few mistakes, guess freedom does that to you?
Well, we'll see.
Oh! One more thing(this was what I was supposed to write in the last chapter), the biggest amount of mature content that I'm gonna write is violence or language. Nothing sexual or anything like. . . that. Not too into that stuff, or more like I can't really see myself writing anything like that - Man, used too much of the same word - so it's a no-no.
Maybe when I'm better at writing I'll try my luck with pairings and such, just not right now.
Anyways, carry on!

Edit: this chapter has been edited, I hope it's better than the old one.

Kurama POV

Waking up to sunshine and green leaves is definitely something Kurama could get used to, it's better than opening your eyes to a dingy old ceiling and surrounded by the scent of someone who had died, and was technically dead in this timeline as well.

'Come to think of it, if this is younger Naruto's body, what happened to him?'

He didn't want to believe that he'd killed 12 year old Naruto, he also didn't want to believe that his Naruto had actually sacrificed his younger self.

Kurama shook his head; there was no use worrying over such things when he had other stuff to do, like be at class for Naruto. Standing up from his spot on the large branch, he looked left to right before leaping off.

Time skip no Jutsu

Kurama decided he'd stop by a Shinobi store to replace Naruto's jumpsuit with something else. Kurama liked the color orange too, he is orange, but this was just ugly.

He walked about, ignoring the unpleasant looks that were sent at 'Naruto', and spotted one store in particular. If he was right - he better be - a would-be-friend's father owned this store. So, deciding he'd choose this one, he switched directions and walked in, taking in all the weapons and clothes this place had to sell.

The door was on the left side of the space and a bell rang as he opened it.

There were racks of clothes in the front, each of mainly colors such as green, black, brown or grey, with only a few standing out. On the right side to the door were a few more hangings for jackets, then there were shelves and glass cases that held weapons.

'I'll explore this place later.'

He stepped along the line of clothes, looking through and trying to find one Naruto would like best, beside the orange jumpsui-

"You're actually walking around in your pajamas?", a slightly squeaky voice commented on his left.

He snapped around and came face to face with one of Naruto's would-be-friends.

There, standing with her grey-brown eyes curious and arms crossed was none other than TenTen herself. Her dark brown hair was tied up in 2 buns that reminded Kurama of a bear, the Konoha hitai-ite covering her forehead, and fringe-bangs hanging; like she used to, she wore a pink qipao-style blouse, with red linings, yellow fastening buttons, and dark green pants; her weapons pouch and kunai holster placed in the standard order.

"So?", he shot back.

"So, you should be dressed already, it's what, 8:07, and you're still in your sleeping clothes!"

'Damn, it's already that late?'

"And who are you to be telling me off!?", Kurama bristled in a very Naruto-ish way and he brought his fists up.