Chapter 1: Restart

Just an FYI, this is being edited, I have edited this chapter, and am working on editing the other ones, so, yeh.
Play either one of these videos, one of them is from the original(god it sounds like this story isn't mine) chapter, and I just left it there.

Another nother Edit:

Not another rewrite, just made a few edits here and there.

Kurama POV

Faint, distant, dripping trickled into Kurama's large furred ear, breaking the grieving silence that had settled itself in the dim air. A low, angry and dangerous growl accompanying it, rumbling deep in the large fox's throat, its aggressive manor contradicting the regretful and sad dullness in his blood red eyes.

His head was tilted down as he stared at the beaten, tired, and fatigued form of the only human he ever came to accept, the only human he referred to as 'Kit', and the only one he'd ever truly mourn. Naruto Uzumaki, had finally reached his limit. Even though he managed to kill Madara, Kaguya, Black Zetsu, all those bastards, he still died, he still lost, and he's now gone.

But the shinobi still thought they won, they were of an opinion that it was all good. They chalked it up as a win, but Kurama didn't. Too many people died, too many killed, yes, but Kurama didn't care about them, no, he cared about Naruto, Naruto died, thinking he failed, thinking he wasn't good enough, died believing that had he tried hard enough that everyone would still be alive, that he could have saved and helped those like him, could have comforted those that needed it, could have stopped people from killing or being killed, that if he was better that everyone would be happy, and that all his precious people would still be alive. He died believing that he could-should have tried harder

"Maybe. . . maybe this all would have worked out had I been better? Probably, people wouldn't be dead, people I haven't met, I might've gotten to meet had I saved them, and those who are precious, also wouldn't be dea- ", A rattling cough, racking through Naruto's entire body. Red dribbled down his chin. "Ah, even my body says I'm rambling too much now, ha."

Except, there's no one out there that's tried so hard to accomplish something, to protect, to help, to smile, as Naruto. He tried harder than anyone, and he doesn't know it! He didn't know it. Even worse, he wasted the last of his energy, the last of his luck, to try and give Kurama a restart. Give him the chance to 'be the hero I never was' and have a life of his own, to save those that weren't saved while having what he's always wanted, what he had  wanted.

"Hehe, looks like you're finally going to get what you've always wanted."

Naruto of all people thought Kurama could do it, that he could save those who haven't, those that didn't get a chance to be saved, those that were tossed and left to victim of those that would kill them, Naruto believed Kurama should be the hero, not him.

"Save everyone, keep those who were killed safe, and earn your own acknowledgment as a hero."

Kurama actually started to tear up, just like he did when the Sage said his final goodbye, in the same ways that his eyes had burned and his throat closed up.

"Pshh, don't start crying over me. What happened to 'you're just some brat who I happened to get sealed into', huh? Bastard fox."

Naruto used whatever chakra and strength he had left to draw the last seal he'll ever make, and wrote it to rewind and restart.