56. Telling the families

Hello, everyone! Quite a short chapter, but we are reaching the end of this book! Hope you're still enjoying this and as always thank you for all your comments, reads and votes!
Have a good week :)

HB3112

Seb had returned home but, as a pre-emptive measure, he had decided to isolate for two weeks in case he had caught something on his travels back from Australia. He had been counting down the minutes until he could go and hug his wife and finally that time had come. It was only 4 in the morning but he couldn't wait a minute longer. They hadn't even had the chance to speak much, if not through a door and he just needed to give her a hug, feel her lips on his again, get lost in the smell of her coconut shampoo. He got up and left the spare bedroom he had used for the past two weeks and quietly walked to their bedroom. He opened the door, illuminating his path with his phone. He softly laughed, watching Valeria in the middle of the bed, the covers completely wrapped around her body. Her legs uncovered but still somehow using all the covers, his heart skipped a beat, he was so happy to be able to see her again. He slowly got in bed with her and spooned her.

'Seb?' she mumbled in her sleep.

'Yes, Schatzi. I'm here.' He whispered.

'What time is it?' she asked turning around to look at him.

'it's four, go back to sleep, my love. I just wanted to see you' he wrapped his arms around her tightly, kissing her hair.

'I missed you' she mumbled, falling asleep in his arms.

Valeria woke up a few hour later, wondering if Seb had actually joined her in bed or if it was the pregnancy brain playing up with her, as the bed was empty again.

She checked her phone, pulling herself up to sit up on the back of the bed.

She heard the door open and Seb entered, holding a tray with the breakfast he had made.

'Guten Morgen Schönheit' he told her, a bright smile on his face. Damn, she had missed that smile. 'I have read up about stuff these past two weeks and I'm sure this is all food you can have. I made you a weak coffee, because I know you'll need it even if you can't have much caffeine. How are you?'

'I missed you so much. I know it's silly, it's only been a couple of weeks' she confessed 'but I'm so glad you're home with me, and safe. Apart from this, I'm good.' She smiled.

'I missed you too, I'm glad I'm home with you... both' he smiled.

'We should tell our parents today' she told him. 'I think we should only tell family and very close friends until the 12 week safe-point. I'm guessing you told Kimi already?'

'Actually, I haven't. Thanks for trusting me' he laughed.

'Lewis?'

'I don't care what the fans say, I am not in a relationship with either of them' he huffed, pretending to be annoyed.

'are you sure? Have you seen them both?' she teased him.

'Aaaanyway...' Seb said, grabbing a slice of toast from the tray. 'I haven't told anyone. Have you?'

'nobody except you' she shrugged. 'but Noemi has been so annoying'

'We can call your family first' he said. 'in the end, your sister is the reason you even took the test' he told her.

'true. Let's do this' she took her phone off the charger, put her hair up in a ponytail and sat up a bit better. She added her sister and her mum and dad to a video call and waited.