Chapter 14- Attack on Hogwarts

Chapter 14

Draco POV

It was midnight when my mind finally settled down and I fell into a light sleep. Dreams invaded my mind. Addy was in them.

I was at in Hogwarts, searching for something. I ran to the tower Voldemort was there, holding Addy by the neck. He laughed cruelly. Alissia was there too, floating in the air slowly turning. "Choose your path Draco!" Voldemort said in his high cold voice. "No!" I yelled. Voldemort laughed. "So be it." he raised his wand. Addy screamed and there was a flash of green-

The scene changed.

Addy and I were at the Manor. It was a different time. The sun was shining in her hair making her look like an angel with a flaming halo. She was wearing a long white dress. She was sitting in the grass and Alissia ran to her, hugging her. But... It wasn't Alissia... It couldn't have been her. The little girl was much younger than Alissia, and her hair wasn't the right color. It was strawberry blond, not the liquid white that matched mine. Addy lifted the child from the ground and turned to me, the baby smiled.

"Dada!" she squealed reaching for me.

I woke with a start. My arm burned as if it was on fire. I looked around my heart racing.

We were alone.

Addy was curled up next to me, she began stirring. Her emerald green eyes opened. She smiled then saw the look on my face.

"What's wrong?" She asked sitting up,looking around startled,

"Nothing, don't worry about it." I assured her.

"Liar." She stated flatly.

I sighed. She knew me to damn well.

"I just had a dream. That's all." I said pulling her into my arms.

"Want to talk about it?" She said snuggling up to me.

"Nope. It wasn't a bad dream or anything." I said evasively.

"Mmm." She wasn't buying it.

We sat there for a time. Not speaking, but just holding each other wishing we had more time together.

Eventually, we knew we had to go.

***

Addy and I walked to the owlry, since she was expecting a letter. There was a tiny fat little owl waiting for her. She reached for him stroked his head and took the letter. She opened it quickly and looked at it hungrily.

She breathed a sigh of relief.

"Care to explain?" I asked curiously.

"I sent a letter to my brothers fiance Fluer, she was in the Triwizard Tournament, remember? Well I told her about Ginny, and she's just replied." She said smiling dazzelingly.

"May I see it?" I asked even more curiously.

"Sure." She said smiling.

I took the letter from her long slender fingers.

It read,

Addy,

What is going on at Hogwarts?

Ginny is pregnant?! I shall not tell Molly, yet I told Bill and he is very worried.

Send Ginny to us then you must come as soon as you can.

Much love and worry,

Fleur

"Well that's good." I said reassuringly,