Chapter 4- Unexpected Surprises

Chapter 4

After Harry kissed me, I found he was getting more comfortable in public with me around. Ginny, Hermione and Ron were always present so I think that's part of why he was shy. He didn't want Ron finding out I assume.

During class Harry would sit next to me and watch me work. I was doing great in all my classes and so was Harry and the crew. I slowly began to forget about Malfoy... But not completely. And then then one day in class as Harry was watching my I heard a yell from behind me.

"OUCH!!!!!" A voice yelled. I whipped around, concerned,

"What happened Malfoy? Get a parchment cut?" jeered Harry.

"Shut it Potter!" Draco hissed angrily. "Make me," taunted Harry.

"Will you both stop! You're acting like children! Malfoy are you alright?" I asked softly. I felt annoyed at Harry for being so juvenile. Wow, that was a first. Addy Weasley annoyed at Harry Potter.

"Uh yeah? Crabbe just stabbed me with a quill." he said quickly sounding taken aback.

"Alright, Crabbe watch yourself, would you?" I scolded. I turned back around and began writing again.

"What. The. Hell." Harry growled, edging closer to me.

"Excuse me?" I asked shocked at his tone.

"Why are you being nice to Malfoy?" Harry interrogated harshly.

"I wasn't!" I defended myself, surprised at his fury,

"Bull!" Harry snapped. I felt my eyes go wide with shock. I had never seen him act this way.

"I have to go." I said quickly. Gathering my things I had to fight the urge not to run from the room.

Feeling Harry shoot daggers with his eyes army back.

Draco POV

That bastard!

He would sit next to her in class and copy her work! And she would let him! To be fair I think she didn't know what he was up to. But Addy. Oh, she was beautiful.

She had long red hair that fell in these thick curls all around her, there was a bit of it that had been hacked shorter in an attempt at long bangs, but they hadn't turned out quite right and didn't tuck behind her each as she was constantly trying to make them.

It was such a deep shade of red it seemed brown but red at the same time, like a fox. It wasn't like the other Weasleys. Their was an awful carrot colour. And her skin, it was beautiful. It was clear and looked baby soft. It was such a light color it made her look angelic when she blushed, which whenever she was near that damn Potter she would.

Her eyes held the most interest for me. They were the deepest shade of emerald green I had ever seen. They danced when she smiled, yet sparked dangerously when she was angry. She was something else, I tell you. Pansy never looked soft like her. Addy had a sweet look about her wasn't like these Slytherin girls. I wished, no ached to tell her the truth. But she would hate me, if she didn't already. She was most likely raised to hate people like me. Who was she to listen to a death eater, I thought as the dark mark burned against dully against my flesh. Suddenly it became so hot it burned like someone had put red hot metal to my skin. I couldn't help it. I cried out.

"OUCH!!!!!" I yelled.

"What happened Malfoy? Get a parchment cut?" jeered Potter.

"Shut it Potter!" I hissed not bothering to hide my loathing for him.

"Make me," Potter said haughtily.

"Will you both stop! Your acting like children! Malfoy, are you alright?" Addy asked softly.

"Uh yeah? Crabbe just stabbed me with a quill." I lied quickly. I was taken aback. She cared?

"Alright, Crabbe that wasn't very nice!" She scolded to a very confused Crabbe.

She turned back around and began writing again.

"What. The. Hell." Potter growled, so softly I almost didn't hear.

"Excuse me?" She asked, shock and surprise flitted across her face.

"Why are you being nice to Malfoy!?" Harry demanded harshly.

"I wasn't!" She defended herself. I had to strain to hear what they were saying.

"Bull!" Harry snapped. I felt my eyes go wide with shock and fury. Nobody was allowed to talk to her like that!

"I have to go." She said quickly. She looked terrified. It made my blood boil. She rose and walked from the room.

And that's when I decided I had to tell her.