Chapter 15

With Inko when Izuku teleported away.

Inko: I cant believe Izuku forgot he was still at school when talking to Melissa.

Ryuko: Will he was just told that the portal gun he and Melissa have been working on has finally been finest.

Rumi: Now that the portal gun is done what do you think they will work on now. Will after they explore some new wolds.

Inko: I don't know but whatever he does I will be there for him.

Nana: We all will, nothing will make us leave him.

Inko was talking to Nana when Ryuko and Rumi got up and walked to class 1-A. Class 1-A were happy that the number 2 and 3 heroes were walking over to them. All Might walked over to Nezu. The staff left to go to their class. The hero left after seeing 6 kids that can win against any of them. The other students all thought not to miss with those 6 students but some of class 1-B still think they can win against them.

AM: Nezu, can I ask you something?

Nezu: What do you want to talk about All Might.

AM: Why are the files on Toga,Jiro,Ibara and Izuku all redacted. If their files are redacted they should not be able to be let into this school.

Nezu: First thing you can not tell me who can and can't enter my school and second there files are not redacted to me and the last thing if you try to get them kicked them out like you tried to do to Izuku you will be fired and I will make you have to retire from being a hero.

AM: Fine I will not do anything on them.(thought) Why does the name Izuku sound so familiar? Do I owe someone named Izuku money or something?

With Ryuko and Rumi

Rumi: You all did great but I know you all can do better.

Ryuko: Hey Ibara, I have never seen you use your Teigu before.

Ibara: I thought it was finally time to use them.

Setsuna: What is a Teigu?

Toga: Something very powerful that Izuku gave us.

Reiko: If they are a support equipment why were you able to use them?

Jiro: Will the thing is only we can use them and if any one else uses them you will die from them.

Uraraka: What. How does your support experiment kill anyone but you.

Tsuyu: There is a very small chance you can use it but most likely it won't work.

Momo: The "support equipment" is very special. It chooses who can use it.

Mina: How does that work?

Eri: There are people and Danger Beasts that have unique powers in every Teigu.

All the class thought the little girl was making that up but to the others they all know it's true. A portal opened up and Kiruka and Konako walked out of it.

Kiruka: Hey Eri do you want to go home with us or wit...

Eri: I want to go home with all my mommies.

It took the class a couple of seconds to understand what Eri just said.

Toru: Did she say mommies? Does that mean Izuku has multiple girlfriends or wifes.

Konako: None of us are his wifes but yes he has multiple girlfriends.

Mina: How many girlfriends does he have?